Fixed Limit, Junk in SB on Bubble

Jaded

I'm 17th of 32 left, mona is 32nd. Table's been VERY tight since we got down to 34 in tourney, and I've been stealing a fair bit. ** Game ID 1004237844 starting - 2006-10-25 21:54:50 ** $1 Fixed Limit[634753]:Table 8 [Multi Table Hold 'em] (1200.00|2400.00 Fixed Limit - MTT) Real Money - jesusbarnet sitting in seat 1 with $15683.33 - frankeathen sitting in seat 2 with $53411.57 - IceKool sitting in seat 3 with $1727.50 - Vinotinto70 sitting in seat 5 with $30980.83 [Dealer] - JadedJ sitting in seat 6 with $11880.00 - mona83 sitting in seat 8 with $565.00 - overleader sitting in seat 9 with $9517.50 - DUNDEEPIN sitting in seat 10 with $28097.66 JadedJ posted the small blind - $600.00 mona83 posted the big blind - $1200.00 ** Dealing card to JadedJ: 7 of Clubs, 4 of Hearts overleader folded DUNDEEPIN folded jesusbarnet folded frankeathen folded IceKool folded Vinotinto70 folded Do I go for it, or not?

Re: Fixed Limit, Junk in SB on Bubble If I read this correctly you are risking 1165 to win 1800 (2365 if they call) with the added bonus of knocking out the person in the bubble. Getting about 3:2 (or 2/1 if you assume they call) without any fold equity (well maybe a bit of fold equity). Pokerstove indicates your a 3:2 dog against a random hand. If you lose you still have an M > 5 and there is always a chance that Mona folds given that she doesn't want to go out on the bubble (even though she would only be risking 565 to win 2,965). I go for it always. FBF

Re: Fixed Limit, Junk in SB on Bubble You're getting about 2-1 (Mona cannot fold) - you probably have the odds to call .......JUST.... I'd say it's not far off of a break even move? There may be a negative - you've been stealing, you will probably be stealing again - do you real want to show down a raise with 74o to the table? What's the prize structure? Is there any benefit to losing a player here?

Re: Fixed Limit, Junk in SB on Bubble forget the odds forget the 'm' forget the bubble MONA IS CALLING WITH ANY 2 you do not fold here, you 'shove' you have 10BB left or so - if you fold, you are no better off than if you 'shove' and mona calls and beats you and leaves you on about 9BB or so mona is dead, you are nearly dead - take your chance to gain another 2.3K in chips (1/4 of your stack or so) this is really easy - if mona wins, you can fold the entire next round and hope someone else busts on the bubble - coz mona is all in next hand (if he/she has any idea at all) or the hand after, or the hand after Damo Damo

Re: Fixed Limit, Junk in SB on Bubble call call call call call do the famous Hellmouth All In move (i.e mona gets his/her chips in before you!) Damo EDIT mona folded right? :(

I shoved (as you'd probably all have guessed!) Twas $1 with up to 3 rebuys, 30th-21st paid $3.77, 20th-11th $4.85... What should Mona do now?