Tax_Monkey

Titan League Series - $1000 Added  

1. 1.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added

Nobody wanted to bubble in this game' date=' last 6 must have went on for half an hour. Fortunately it wasn't me but I was next. Excellent play by all on final table.[/quote'] Bubble boy is in the house :sad Excellent game and very tough final table.....very enjoyable evening as always. Well played boys and gals :clap :clap :clap :clap Congrats milber :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Thanks for the welcome guys and gals. Sorry I habve been too busy in the last couple of weeks but I intend to start playing in this league. Should I wait until the end of this one or just play? Once again thanks for the warm welcome. MackemMan :clap

Thanks for the welcome guys and gals. Sorry I habve been too busy in the last couple of weeks but I intend to start playing in this league. Should I wait until the end of this one or just play? Once again thanks for the warm welcome. MackemMan :clap
:welcome MackemMan To play in this league you would have had to be a member when the series was announced, but you can play in the next one :ok Hope you enjoy Punters Lounge :)

Well done Davey, Mick and Sam - Our Podium finishers :clap :clap Well done Pene on going top :clap :clap Just the Omaha H/L left now :ok
I am going top??? :unsure :unsure ... will go look... Ah well... everyone can have me for breakfast when the Omaha is on... :lol

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added I am top :eek :eek :eek ... that's the first time I have been top in a PL league... (apart from my first week here, and GaF brought it to my attention in a tourney on SO :lol ) GaF:...Penelopeys... you're top of our League on Punters Lounge Penelopeys: Erm... who are you...? Punters What did you say??? :$ ... turned out I had regged up for this after Mister V and Damo told me to, and then forgot all about it again :$

Re: Titan League Series - $1000 Added Agonisingly close for Red Fear - finishing 2nd to Pene by just ONE POINT!!!! So congratulations got to Pene who will now be $500 richer :-) :clap :clap "Unlucky" Red Fear will still have $200 added to his account :-) :clap :clap And a great win from Hedonist tonight leapfrogs him onto the podium :clap :clap :clap