Nhl 10/25/06

my picks for today as follows rangers over panther - easy pick here. the rangers are a strong team with jagr and shannahan and the panthers are playing so horribly at the moment losing twice to atlanta this will be a easy win for the rangers unless auld or belfour snaps this horrible streak. thrashers over hurricanes - i think this is a solid pick in my opinion. with atlanta coming over from a pair of strong wins to florida, and with kovalchuck scoring the hattrick, i think this team is a win over a slow to start carolina hurricanes. sharks over redwings - with the sharks playing strong despite thier win against the wild, they should easly hand a loss to the redwings who have been playing very weak recently. wild over la kings - for what its worth, i think the wild will easly win this game. HOWEVER i think that the kings have been playing strong strong hockey and the moneyline is bullshit for this game. so i have decided not to place a bet. Canucks over Blackhawks - Even tho the Canucks are playing really horrible. i think they have enough raw skill to blank the blackhawks without havlat who has really been one manning the team. Avalanche over capitals - With the avalanche coming off a strong couple wins they should easly beat the capitals. Ducks over Oils - Despite thier close shootout win to the kings. the anahiem ducks still play a very strong defencive game as well as having offencive teeth. and with moreau out that lowers the oils shooting and makes this a pick for the ducks. if you have any questions/comments. leave em, i wanna see them. RJ

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Overall looking good, not sure that do I agree about all of them but still most. Also pretty solid reasoning discluding that Canucks preview as Vancouver has played really good, for example in their last game (on road) their dominated the Dallas Stars but finally lost 2-1 as Stars's goaltender Marty Turco was like a wall in that game.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.