Nhl 10/25/06

my picks for today as follows rangers over panther - easy pick here. the rangers are a strong team with jagr and shannahan and the panthers are playing so horribly at the moment losing twice to atlanta this will be a easy win for the rangers unless auld or belfour snaps this horrible streak. thrashers over hurricanes - i think this is a solid pick in my opinion. with atlanta coming over from a pair of strong wins to florida, and with kovalchuck scoring the hattrick, i think this team is a win over a slow to start carolina hurricanes. sharks over redwings - with the sharks playing strong despite thier win against the wild, they should easly hand a loss to the redwings who have been playing very weak recently. wild over la kings - for what its worth, i think the wild will easly win this game. HOWEVER i think that the kings have been playing strong strong hockey and the moneyline is bullshit for this game. so i have decided not to place a bet. Canucks over Blackhawks - Even tho the Canucks are playing really horrible. i think they have enough raw skill to blank the blackhawks without havlat who has really been one manning the team. Avalanche over capitals - With the avalanche coming off a strong couple wins they should easly beat the capitals. Ducks over Oils - Despite thier close shootout win to the kings. the anahiem ducks still play a very strong defencive game as well as having offencive teeth. and with moreau out that lowers the oils shooting and makes this a pick for the ducks. if you have any questions/comments. leave em, i wanna see them. RJ

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Overall looking good, not sure that do I agree about all of them but still most. Also pretty solid reasoning discluding that Canucks preview as Vancouver has played really good, for example in their last game (on road) their dominated the Dallas Stars but finally lost 2-1 as Stars's goaltender Marty Turco was like a wall in that game.

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 NY Rangers @1.80 from Betsafe [3u] - Florida Panthers The Rangers coming of a rewarding 4-5 win (after regulartime) over Toronto and Florida coming of a very dissapointing first home defeat of the season played against Atlanta (3-6 FT). Ranger's with the superior material and huge home advantage as they've won this fixture four times in a row over past two seasons and it's not about to chance now. RangerJahu stated earlier that it'll be easy win for Rangers unless Auld or Belfour can snap Panthers's horrible streak. A smartass could say that it's obvious ofcourse cuz afterall Auld or Belfour is going to be guarding the goal :) But seriosly I think that even though Panthers's goalie could play a solid game tonight (which I highly doubt) it won't be enough for them. I'm sure that Jagr/Shanahan & co. can score a few in front of their home audience past any goalie if the defense helping the goalie is like Florida's, poor (especially on road). Panther's have been creating only next to nothing so far on road and with their first home defeat under their belt it's definetely going to be even harder to get the players's momentum up for this match. NY Rangers will be likely to take the points in this one. Minnesota Wild - Los Angeles Kings [NO BET] I'm going agree with RJ, Minnesota isn't worth the odds here. Althou the Wild beated San Jose 1-4 in their last game it doesn't actually show that much superiority over for example LA. They got just 18 shots on goal in that game so you wouldn't go barking at the wrong tree if you'd blame E. Nabokov, Sharks's goaltender, about the defeat. Los Angeles on the other hand was trashed 6-1 by Colorado which is ofcourse an awful result but Colorado is a whole diffrent team compared to Minnesota as Avanlanche's play actually includes some offensive play. With LA playing pretty well lately and Minnesota playing lots of tight games (half of games ended in a draw after ragulartime) + the fact that these teams alrdy met this season (game ended 1-2 OT to Minnesota) it would be atleast a little stupid to back the Wild with these kinds odds offered. So even though you'd won your Minnesota bet, you'd still know that you are stupid so smart folks stay away from this game :D Chicago Blackhawks - Vancouver Canucks @2.05 from Betsafe [3u] One of the brightest spots of the season so far, Chicago Blackhawks, wellcome Vancouver to their home with a 3-4 defeat under their belt caused by St.Louis. It was their first game since their star player and carrying force Martin Havlat got injured and the outcome was a lost game against one of the weakest teams in the league. Now against Vancouver they have to give their best, and maybe pray a little, to get any points as Canucks have been playing really well. As stated earlier Vancouver is coming of a tight 2-1 defeat against Dallas where Vancouver was the one to dominate the scene but Stars's goaltender proved to be one of 'em and stopped the Canucks. The Canucks really shouldn't break a sweat here if they continue playing like in their last games as their A-game is just so much better than injured Chicago's. Note that Vancouver also won all the four encounters last season. Colorado Avalanche @1.80 from Betsafe [3u] - Washington Capitals Washington Capitals have been collecting surprisingly much points so far if you ask me. Their team lacks depth in many ways, defense is leaking and goalies are average at best + their offensive lines's quality is mostly based on few players just as Ovechkin and Semin. The Caps have managed to get two points from away games so far which came from regulartime ties against Atlanta and Minnesota. The Trashers where still warming up when they met the Caps so nothing special there and I really think that Wild isn't such a good team although it's recent succees. Now facing offensive playing Colorado which is coming of a 6-1 win over LA their luck is about to chance. I really think that Washington will get run over here by Avalanche as if LA didn't stand a chance, neither should Washington as Caps are lesser team compared to LA in many ways. Colorado just might get the easiest win from tonights matchups. Anaheim Ducks - Edmonton Oilers @3.00 from Betsafe [1u] Ducks coming of a tight 2-3 OT win over Los Angeles and Edmonton from an easy 5-2 home win over Phoenix. Both teams are very tight at defensive ends and this will probable be a tight match. Overall I think that Edmontons performance so far has been much better than Ducks as Anaheim hasn't been so effective on offensive end as was expected. Furthermore this matchup is a bit hard to judge (for me atleast) as Edmonton has had only three away games vs tough opponents and Anaheim on the other hand has been a bit unpredictable (games vs. NYI ja LA....). Still it's not very hard for me to choose whom to back as Anaheim has struggled against weak defenses so it's very probable that they'll continue to struggle tonight against very good defense and excellent goaltender. I'd be temped to go with full stakes but the Ducks are always hard to beat in their home and with so little information about Edmontons road form I'll settle for low stakes. Last seasons five meetings in Ducks home set the tone very nicely as Edmonton won them all in regulation :) Btw, Ducks's odds seem like a bad joke when lookin at pregame info.

Re: Nhl 10/25/06

please tell me what you disagree with, maybe it will save me money. and i didnt see the game, im going on reviews and writeups for most. RJ
I'll add thoughts about every game as soon as I get my engine running (that would be done by drinking coffee in a moment) :beer Will take a while tough as I've some business to attend to in a while :tongue2

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 I'm chancing my staking plan from that ridicilous 1-10u (almost always full 10u for me as I like solid stakes) to 1-3u which suits me far better. Therefore I'll be also deleting my previous records as with those amounts of units on the table (-39-something and +8u-something) it would be highly inaccurate. Hopefully no1 won't mind as it's only early season afterall. Cheers.

im betting 10$ a game until i get 500$ then its 20 lol
Not a bad plan at all. I like to bet with solid stakes aswell, but sometimes it's better to lower the stake a bit for uncertain play that you want to make. As for rasing stakes for a certain game.. that doesn't work for me really, BR suicide written all over it :) Signed by Mr. Been there, done that (far too many times).

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Well its still very early in my time region, so let me just briefly write the NLH pairings that i fancy tonight - just fancy, will wait with the bets until the evening. The suggestions will be explained later

Florida - New York Rangers
Florida win, over

San Jose - Detroit
San Jose win

Edmonton - Anaheim
Edmonton win

Los Angeles - Minessota
Minessota win, under

Washington - Colorado
over

But looking at the schedule tonight seems it would be a very hard to pick a winner

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Well to be honest i havent checked the odds on the games, barely gone through the pairings and wrote the picks are....

Well its still very early in my time region, so let me just briefly write the NLH pairings that i fancy tonight - just fancy, will wait with the bets until the evening.

Well i like under in Minnesota game simply because of their previous results at home. It seems like when playing at home, they have the ability to force their style of play to the other team, and they don´t score a lot of goals, and moreso they let even less goals in. If you look their away record you´ll see that the scores are much higher than those that they play at home.

On the other hand looking at the LA scoring away record, they scored 10 times in last six games, and 6 times in last 5 games.

Minnesota home (6 games - 5 unders)

LA away (6 games - 5 unders)

http://www.hockeyway.com/match/nhl/los-angeles-kings/minnesota-wild/34056

And looking at their latest match, which ended in 2-1 win for Minessota, the bet looks even more reasonable. Edit: I put the link because of the esthetic look of my post.

Not a bad plan at all. I like to bet with solid stakes aswell' date=' but sometimes it's better to lower the stake a bit for uncertain play that you want to make. As for rasing stakes for a certain game.. that doesn't work for me really, BR suicide written all over it :) Signed by Mr. Been there, done that (far too many times).[/quote'] Raising stakes for certain matches is suicide, have to agree on that one.. There are no certain matches I have come to learn:tongue2 I also use a level staking plan, play the same amount on every match, it has worked so far but when I get better I'm gonna first try the percentage staking and if that works out then the Kelly's staking plan. They are better systems than level staking plan becasue of increased profits and minimized risk of bankruptcy, but you got to be good at that point and really tight and not as sloppy as I am at the moment (play far too many picks...)

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Carolina over Atlanta -The Thrashers haven't posted consecutive road wins and Carolina have played worse than Atlanta yet Carolina are the favourite, and ATL is on a road trip. I like the Canes in this position. The Canes have to start winning sometime and it starts today. They have been like the Sens with the losses at home, but the Sens have bounced back and the Canes should also. Carolina Hurricanes -130 :ok Edit: I agree with Expert, its hard to find a pick, the card is a tough won. Scrapping this play.

Well its still very early in my time region, so let me just briefly write the NLH pairings that i fancy tonight - just fancy, will wait with the bets until the evening. The suggestions will be explained later

Florida - New York Rangers
Florida win, over

San Jose - Detroit
San Jose win

Edmonton - Anaheim
Edmonton win

Los Angeles - Minessota
Minessota win, under

Washington - Colorado
over

But looking at the schedule tonight seems it would be a very hard to pick a winner

Well after longer consideration i narrowed my picks to: Los Angeles - Minessota under San Jose - Detroit San Jose win and heavilly thinking about Atlanta - Carolina Atlanta win Explanation on SJ and ATL games will follow.. The games that i left out simply look too risky to bet on, but i feel that during the day some smart picks will be made on the forum to motivate us.

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 ok guys, this is why i like this forum. ive decided not to bed the anahiem game but i stick with my choice of anahiem, i agree its too close to bet, even with moreau out. and i like the under for the minny game. thanks for the explination expt. definately take that bet. RJ

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 @RangerJahu no problem.....lets just hope that the under bet will stick and $$$ will be made. But i also urge you to wait for senior tipsters - i dare to say real experts on ice hockey, to write their opinions on todays games. I know i surely will.

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 as far as i see, me you and fishy are the only people who really post good hockey picks with analysis. unless someone else posts with a good writeup, im sticking with my bets. i post here just to make sure i got the big view. and ive made some good changes i think are for the best. thanks for the post guys. expt and fishy help me out some and im sure i do the same. RJ

@RangerJahu no problem.....lets just hope that the under bet will stick and $$$ will be made. But i also urge you to wait for senior tipsters - i dare to say real experts on ice hockey, to write their opinions on todays games. I know i surely will.
Well i see that FLF (one of the above mentioned experts) has already backed his picks with odds and prefered stakes. I have to say you made a lot of brave picks today, but i couldn´t find anything about the Atlanta game. I am very close to picking the AW@2,65 in that one, Atlanta is 3-0-0 away, and Carolina 0-1-1 at home.

Preview: Canucks at Blackhawks
Associated Press Tue, Oct 24, 2006
A promising start to the Chicago Blackhawks` season might be taking a turn for the worse. After winning four of six to post their best start since the 1990-91 season, the Blackhawks are hoping to avoid a third straight loss and will be missing some key players due to injury as they host the Vancouver Canucks on Wednesday. The Blackhawks are +145 underdogs and the total is set at 5 1/2. Offseason acquisition Martin Havlat, who leads Chicago (4-4-0) with seven goals, sprained his right ankle in Friday`s 5-4 loss to Dallas and is out two to three weeks. Forward Michal Handzus suffered a torn ACL and goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin broke his right index finger in Saturday`s 4-3 loss to St. Louis. Handzus is out for the season and Khabibulin is expected to miss two weeks. While Handzus has eight points in his first season with Chicago, Havlat also had been off to a strong start with a team-high 13 points. Havlat, among the NHL scoring leaders, has scored in all but two of the Blackhawks` eight games this season. ``Obviously he`s a world-class player and it`s not going to be easy to replace him,`` Blackhawks coach Trent Yawney said. ``The fortunate thing about a good team is that everyone can contribute.`` While Radim Vrbata (11 points) and veteran Bryan Smolinski (eight points) will be asked to pick up the scoring load, Chicago recalled forwards Dave Bolland and Michael Blunden from its Norfolk affiliate on Sunday to provide depth. Vrbata totaled four points in the losses to Dallas and St. Louis. Khabibulin had shown signs of improvement recently after a disappointing first season with Chicago in 2005-06, when he was 17-26 with a 3.35 goals-against average. He missed 22 games with groin and knee injuries. He had won three straight starts, allowing a total of five goals, before giving up all four goals in Saturday`s defeat. Veteran backup Brian Boucher should see more time in net for Chicago. Boucher has lost both of his starts and has a 4.58 GAA this season. His only win in six career starts against the Canucks came on Oct. 5, 2000 while with Philadelphia. Vancouver (5-4-1) put together back-to-back overtime victories before losing 2-1 at Dallas on Monday. Daniel Sedin scored his fifth goal of the season for the Canucks, who outshot their opponent for the third straight game, 34-25, but went 0-for-6 on the power play. ``Any time the power play`s not going, you`re frustrated, and we have a few frustrated guys right now,`` Canucks assistant coach Mike Kelly told canucks.com. ``You have to find your way through it and be better.`` Vancouver has been held to four goals in its last 51 power-play chances. The Canucks, who have played just two home games, will finish off a season-high five-game road trip on Wednesday. Vancouver has won nine of the last 10 meetings with Chicago, including all four last season. CANUCKS LOOK LIKE GOOD THINGS

Preview: Kings at Wild
Associated Press Wed, Oct 25, 2006
Coming off a grueling road trip, the Minnesota Wild are likely excited to return home to the Xcel Energy Center, where they are undefeated this season. The Wild look to win six straight home games in a single season for the first time in franchise history Wednesday when they host the slumping Los Angeles Kings. Oddsmakers have the Wild listed as -227 favorites and the total set at five. Minnesota (7-1-0) opened the season with its first five games at home before embarking on a three-game road trip over a four-day span last week. The Wild finished the road trip with two wins, but lost star right wing Marian Gaborik in the third period of Friday`s 2-1 loss at Anaheim with a mild groin strain. Gaborik - who has four goals and three assists - will probably be sidelined another 10 to 14 days, according to a statement Monday by the team. Despite the injury to Gaborik, the Wild defeated San Jose 4-1 on Saturday in an early season meeting between two of the Western Conference`s most promising teams. ``There was a long list of reasons why we shouldn`t have showed up,`` said Manny Fernandez, who made 31 saves. ``But the guys bore down and came up with a lot of energy. We played well defensively.`` Fernandez has been outstanding this season, going 6-1 with a 1.60 goals-against average and one shutout. ``Manny was excellent,`` Wild coach Jacques Lemaire said. ``I know he`s on top of his game lately.`` Fernandez is 4-0 with a 1.77 GAA at the Xcel Energy Center, allowing just three goals in his last three games. Minnesota finished with the 10th-worst home record last season at 23-16-2, but has outscored opponents 19-10 in its five home wins. The Wild have won eight straight at home, where they play four of their next five games, dating back to last season. Brian Rolston scored a goal against the Sharks on Saturday, and leads Minnesota with six goals. Rolston also scored a goal in the Wild`s 2-1 overtime victory last Wednesday over the Kings (3-5-2), and Fernandez turned aside 34 shots. He is 5-4-2 with one tie and a 2.62 GAA in his career against Los Angeles. The Kings allowed five second-period goals in their 6-1 loss Monday to Colorado, and have lost back-to-back games. They were outshot 37-28 and allowed three power-play goals in six penalty kills. ``We allowed too many chances and two many power plays to a team that can capitalize on them,`` Los Angeles coach Marc Crawford said. The Kings have lost six of their last seven games, scoring just one goal in five of those contests. Starting goalie Dan Cloutier allowed all six goals on 32 shots against Colorado before being pulled before the start of the third period. Cloutier is 1-4-1 with a 3.73 GAA this season, and has a 4.11 GAA during his four-game losing streak. Backup goalie Mathieu Garon is 2-1-1 with a 1.59 GAA and a shutout, and has allowed one goal or less in three of his outings. Cloutier took the loss against the Wild, and is 7-9-1 with three ties and a 2.55 GAA lifetime against them, while Garon is 4-2 with a 2.77 GAA all-time against Minnesota.

Preview: Panthers at Rangers
Associated Press Tue, Oct 24, 2006
New York Rangers left wing Brendan Shanahan is off to a fast start with his new team. He`ll look to continue his success against a team New York has dominated lately. Shanahan and the Rangers look to defeat the Florida Panthers at Madison Square Garden for the fifth straight time when the teams meet Wednesday. Oddsmakers have the Rangers listed as -193 favorites and the total set at 6 1/2. New York (4-4-0) defeated Toronto 5-4 on Saturday - its second win in three games - behind Shanahan`s winning goal in the third round of a shootout. ``It`s been a lot of fun,`` said Shanahan, who spent his last nine seasons with Detroit. ``I really like the group that we have in the dressing room. The coaching staff has used me in a variety of different roles, not just as a goal scorer. It`s great to be involved like that.`` The 19-year veteran scored his eighth goal of the season on Saturday. He had 40 goals last season - his most since 1999-2000. ``He`s not 27. He`s 37 and he`s smart,`` Rangers coach Tom Renney said. ``His presence in the dressing room, on the bench and on the ice is fairly formidable. He`s a calming influence in a lot of ways. You have a strong man in a lot of ways wearing our colors and a lot of guys appreciate that.`` The Rangers are just 2-3 at home this season, but have won eight of their last 10 against the Panthers (4-5-1) at Madison Square Garden, including the last four meetings there. They also went 3-0-1 overall against Florida last season, and have just four losses in their last 20 games against the Panthers since 2000-01. New York goaltender Henrik Lundqvist finished with 34 saves on Saturday, improving his record to 4-3 with a 3.52 goals-against average this season. Lundqvist has recorded his only two career shutouts against the Panthers, and is 3-0 with a 0.98 GAA in three starts against them. Jaromir Jagr, who leads the Rangers with 11 assists, had five goals and two assists in the four games against Florida last season, and has 10 goals and 10 assists in his last 10 games versus the Panthers. The Panthers had uncharacteristically bad special teams play in their 6-3 loss to Atlanta on Monday - their fourth defeat in five games. Florida, which entered the game leading the league in power-play efficiency at 27.9 percent, went 0-for-6 on Monday. Meanwhile, the Panthers allowed Atlanta to go 5-for-7 with the man advantage. ``We`ve got to get better on the PK,`` said Panthers captain Olli Jokinen, who had two assists on Monday. ``Five-on-five it was a pretty even game.`` Jokinen had career highs of 38 goals and 51 assists last season, but managed just a goal and an assist in four games against the Rangers. Alex Auld gave up five goals on 19 shots before being pulled after the second period against the Thrashers. After starting the season 3-0-1 with a 2.37 GAA in his first five games, Auld is 0-3 with a 6.42 GAA in his last three starts. He won his only career start against New York, a 3-2 victory on Dec. 13 while playing for Vancouver. Ed Belfour stopped seven of eight shots in the third period as Auld`s replacement on Monday. Belfour is 1-2 with a 3.37 GAA in five games this season, and is 16-12 with three ties in his career against the Rangers.

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 My picks for tonight: Vancouver @ Chicago, Vancouver to win 2.06 and Vancouver -1.5 goals 2.7@betfair. Today's Christmas present! Vancouver have shown some good form lately and have really good goaltending by Luongo. Now they meet Chicago who misses Havlat, Handzus and Khabibulin.. Their 3 most valuable players!!:eek In goal they will have Boucher who hasn't shown anything special, so I predict an easy win if Vancouver approach the game in a serious manner. So really good odds for this game. San Jose @ Detroit, Detroit to win 1.93@betfair(ml). San Jose has impressed so far and they play really good at the moment, but now they meet a pump uped Detroit at home ice. Detroit's goaltending is awful, but at home ice it's a smaller factor because Detroit tend to put up a tremendous pressure on the away team, so the away team will not get so many shots on goal and if Osgood/Hasek just have a decent game they shouldn't let in that many pucks... So Detroit to win on the moneyline with good odds. Edmonton @ Anaheim, Edmonton to win 2.46@betfair(ml). Couldn't resist the odds of Edmonton win. Edmonton has one of the greatest offense in the league, meaning in that way that every line is dangerous... This game will be won by the team that has the most hunger, it will either be plus for Anaheim because they want to revenge the playoffs or plus Edmonton because of Pronger playing in Anaheim(left in ugly way).. I think that Pronger will make a bad match and Edmonton will capitalize of that and their spirit... So Edmonton to win. Los Angeles @ Minnesota, Los Angeles to win 3.1@betfair(ml). This one I take because I saw in the h2h that LA won here last year and that Gaborik is missing in Minnesota. I'm a little bit of a value bettor, so for me the odds for LA win is good. Some good activity today on this thread:ok GL all:hope

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 Hey guys, here's my thoughts for tonight: San Jose @ Detroit: The way San Jose have been playing it's quite tough to oppose them but I'm going to tonight. Detroit have lost 3 straight and have had trouble finding the net in all of them but I feel it will change tonight. They are back at home ( all 3 losses were on the road ) and have had 3 clear days to recharge their batteries and iron out some of the problems on the practice rink. Their last loss in Edmonton was a tough loss as they were very much the equal of the Oilers and was an improvement on their last 2 losses, I expect that being back in Joe Louis will get them back on track, even against good opposition in the Sharks. Note that this is not going against the Sharks but going with Detroit. Edmonton @ Anaheim: Gonna take the Over 5.5 goals here. Quite surprised to see it at 2.14 as 2 things for me point to this having it's fair share of goals. 1: The line is set at 5.5 and the over is a dog because of the number of low scoring matches the two have had this season. Anaheim have had 5 of 8 under 5.5, Edmonton the same, but a lot of those games were due to the opposition, not to do with the playing styles of the two teams here. Edmonton can count 4 of their 5 unders against the Canucks ( who have become a lot more defensive minded this year under Vigneault compared to Crawford, and have toughened too ) and the Flames ( who have been playing a tough physical D game for a few years now ) Anahiem have had a couple of their unders against 2 low scoring/struggling franchises in St Louis and Phoenix. 2: Last season 3 of the 4 games went over 5.5, their 4 games last year combined for a total of 29 goals, the one which went under was due to Giguere who played out of his skin in a 2-1 loss. Now this isn't a cast iron over, of course it's not given that both teams have decent D's, but for the me 2.16 is too high for the over and makes this a value play, especially taking in last seasons results. Washington @ Colorado: Gonna go with over 6.5 goals here, I'm not the biggest fan of going over 6.5 goals but it seem like this one has the potential to be a Goalfest, Colorado have found there sticks in last week, going at four goals a game for their last 5, and they really put the Kings to the sword in their last home game, could have easily had 10. Now a team like Washington are not the sort to take on a confident attack as their D leaves a lot to be desired but they have a pretty decent attack on them, between the 2 teams they have has 7 over 6.5's in their last 10 games ( 5 a piece ) in the space of about a week and a half, definatly worth a bet in my book. Picks for tonight: Detroit Regulation win @ 2.46 2 Pts Anaheim/Edmonton Over 5.5 goals @ 2.14 2 Pts Washington/Colorado Over 6.5 goals @ 2.14 2 Pts Y-T-D: 6-2, Staked: 14 Pts, Returns: 26.25 Pts Good luck all :ok

My picks for tonight: Vancouver @ Chicago, Vancouver to win 2.06 and Vancouver -1.5 goals 2.7@betfair. Today's Christmas present! Vancouver have shown some good form lately and have really good goaltending by Luongo. Now they meet Chicago who misses Havlat, Handzus and Khabibulin.. Their 3 most valuable players!!:eek In goal they will have Boucher who hasn't shown anything special, so I predict an easy win if Vancouver approach the game in a serious manner. So really good odds for this game. GL all:hope
I completely agree with Vancouver winning but I'd be a little wary about taking the -1.5 goals as only 2 of the Canucks 10 games this year have been decided by more than a goal , but you're right they should take this easy given the injuries if they play 100%

Re: Nhl 10/25/06 That is what i have been waiting the whole day, more opinions makes picking so much easier. Lads once again excellent job on your analisys of todays games :ok BTW: Willie, i am just wondering what is the time on the clock right now at your place of living. I noticed that about ten hours ago you wrote that you will just eat your dinner and write your picks? At the moment of writing my clock shows 20:04 (am from Slovenia)

That is what i have been waiting the whole day, more opinions makes picking so much easier. Lads once again excellent job on your analisys of todays games :ok BTW: Willie, i am just wondering what is the time on the clock right now at your place of living. I noticed that about ten hours ago you wrote that you will just eat your dinner and write your picks? At the moment of writing my clock shows 20:04 (am from Slovenia)
Hehe, did I write so? I can't remember writing that.. :tongue2 My clock is the same as yours, as I live in Sweden ;)

I completely agree with Vancouver winning but I'd be a little wary about taking the -1.5 goals as only 2 of the Canucks 10 games this year have been decided by more than a goal ' date=' but you're right they should take this easy given the injuries if they play 100%[/quote'] Yeah, Vancouver tend to play tight games as their scoring isn't the best in the league so the -1.5 is a little bit risky but I find value in the bet because the odds is as high as it is... And as said if Vancouver come in to the game with the right attitude, they should win over Chicago easily because Chicago can't put a competitive team on the ice... But nothing is for sure in the great world of sports... ;)

Hehe' date=' did I write so? I can't remember writing that.. :tongue2 My clock is the same as yours, as I live in Sweden ;)[/quote'] yes you´re right, must have confused myself, by reading too many analisys, nothing to found about diners or eating in this thread, anyway lets stick to making money, who needs food anyway.