Nhl 10/24/06

My picks for teusday are the following. devils over penguins - even tho penguins offence is flying off the handle, they are still a midde of the pack team at best and the devils will beat them no problem. Senators over leafs - as much as i hate it, the sens will take this game. after the last game shattering thier slump they are going to come with fire in thier pants for the leafs, especially after the 6-0 loss earlier in the season. flames over pheonix - im thinking about taking both the flames to win, as well as the under on this game. the reason behind the win is obvious dont really need to explain anymore. phx blows. but the flames arnt a really great scoring team, and cujo is at least decent. i dont think it will be a big scoring match. any comments?

Re: Nhl 10/24/06 Good cases in every pick there, mate :ok I agree with you on Ottawa and Calgary. Devils on the other hand will be a harder call to make, I'll be back on it later on today. As for that Calgary-Phoenix under bet... I'm having doubts about it. Surely looks like a good bet at first as the teams haven't been actually scoring machines but the fact is that Flames's goaltender Kiprusoff hasn't been on his top game lately and on the other hand Phoenix just managed to score two against Oilers tonigh which is a small miracle althou they didnt play so bad overall. So if Phoenix continues to play like today against Oilers I wouldn't be surprised to see a few pucks on Flames's net and on the other hand Calgary returning home from a four-game roadtrip from which they lost the last three... there just might be a scoringfest when a lesser opponent like Phoenix comes to visit as they must be desperate to blow off some steams :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.