Free $35 at Racing Post Poker

Galronix

Re: Free $35 at Racing Post Poker You can get a free $100 for 5,000 AP at Sporting Index. They have recently started doing poker and if you are an existing spread betting customer you can get an additional $50. I earnt the bonus in less than a week with a small $35 profit playing the 25c/50c tables. I did play a little looser than I normally would but there were a good few fish on there to keep the AP racking up. [url=http://www.sportingindexpoker.co.uk/]

Re: Free $35 at Racing Post Poker Just downloaded RP poker but will not let me open realmoney account as it says one already exists on my computer. Had the same problem last month when trying VC. As I have a Paddy Power, and they are all the same network, then guess this causes a problem. Anyway, I've got so many darned sites downloaded that whenever I hit a problem like this I just give up...you can't be spending ages talking to poker supports, when in the end you don't really need any more poker downloads!

Re: Free $35 at Racing Post Poker

Just downloaded RP poker but will not let me open realmoney account as it says one already exists on my computer. Had the same problem last month when trying VC. As I have a Paddy Power, and they are all the same network, then guess this causes a problem. Anyway, I've got so many darned sites downloaded that whenever I hit a problem like this I just give up...you can't be spending ages talking to poker supports, when in the end you don't really need any more poker downloads!
i have the same problem in reverse, got VC and BSq accounts, cant create a paddy power one. i saw that the bonus needed action points and just ignored it since i couldnt open a new tribeca account if i tried.