Punters Lounge Private Cash Table For Tonight

morlspin

Re: Punters Lounge Private Cash Table For Tonight

Uuuh' date=' nice spoon Jaded :ok[/quote'] It's a permanent avatar now - I only have to change the trophy one :tongue2 This cash game wasn't a good time for me (9 tabling for the billionth hand) - but I quite like the idea of cheap PL cash tables - is good for those who don't play much cash to try on - but also playing against players we know pretty well - will take the game to a different level I think..... Might set one up later (after the horse ;) ) if anyone is interested :ok and :welcome suckstar :ok

Re: Punters Lounge Private Cash Table For Tonight

It's a permanent avatar now - I only have to change the trophy one :tongue2 This cash game wasn't a good time for me (9 tabling for the billionth hand) - but I quite like the idea of cheap PL cash tables - is good for those who don't play much cash to try on - but also playing against players we know pretty well - will take the game to a different level I think..... Might set one up later (after the horse ;) ) if anyone is interested :ok and :welcome suckstar :ok
:rollin :rollin That will be 8.05 then??? :tongue2

Re: Punters Lounge Private Cash Table For Tonight Hey Suckstar :welcome to PL as said before, the cash table was for a promotion last week, but is always open if anyone wants to use it for a private game Good Luck and see ya on the tables Morls ps...well done for putting up with Si for 3 years :lol