NHL 21/10 Saturday

Just woke up and what do I see? A book full of tempting NHL matches. Althou the following might have suicide written all over it I just couldn't help myself cuz all of these plays has a good tone to it with juicy odds: Boston - Buffalo @2.15 [2-6] FT Boston has been playing really bad althou they managed to get a win in their last game (first home game) against Calgary [3-2]. They played okay but both teams are kinda defensive minded so that kind of outcome is expected especially when Flames's goalia Kiprusoff has been underperforming badly in last few games. Now Boston will face the Sabres who are leading the league table with seven wins from seven games (three after regulartime). Buffalo's offensive side has been awesome recording 5.1 goal average and on the other hand their defense has been really solid too. I can't see Boston standing much of a chance here against the aggressive Sabres, clear away win -> JUICY odds. History shows us that Buffalo won SEVEN out of eight encounters last season. NY Islanders - Carolina @2.20 [4-3] OT The defending Stanley Cup champions started the season a bit shaky but are up and running atm. They won three away games in a row before last nights defeat to Buffalo Sabres [5-4] and there seems to be few teams that can stop them in their current form. The Islanders will wellcome them to their home with two overtime loses in a row under their belt (against Nashville and Pittsburgh). This should be an another easy away win as the teams class difference is huge, Islanders have to get really lucky to survive here. History tells that Carolina won three out of four games against NYI last season. And again the odds seem to be crazy high. Phoenix - Dallas @2.05 [0-4] FT Dallas has started the season as the Stars should, good. They've won 6 out of seven games and are looking solid. Last night they made an excellent comeback against tough Chicago and won 5-4. Phoenix on the other hand started the season well but than fell right into a deep hole. From last five games they have been able to win only one game and that was against a weak opponent St.Louis. Their goal difference in those last four lost games is ridicilous: 4-22 from which the last was played against also not so good performing Los Angeles but still they Kings managed to beat Phoenix 0-4. Phoenix's piss poor defense will be in big trouble with Stars's quick and talented offensive side, clear away win... and again I have to wonder that were the bookies have digged up so juicy odds for Dallas :D Pittsburgh @2.10 - Columbus [5-3] FT Both teams have been playing like rollercoasters, all ups and downs. Still it's easy to pick the propable winner in this fixture and that would be the home side. Pittsburgh has great potential in it's team with Crosby and Malkin, and both have showed it right from the start. Also Pittburghs goaltender has been doing really well so there is nothing to worry about. Columbus started the season good but lately not looking so good. They played last night against Toronto and lost 2-4 which is a really bad result for them as if anything the Columbus Blue Jackets are a home team, they perform always far better at home and collect most of the points there. Now facing the young, fast and talented Pinguins they should be in deeper trouble than against slow and old Toronto. Propable home win. Nashville @2.00 - Vancouver [3-4] OT The Predators started the season poorly but quickly recovered and are now on a four game winning streak and returning to home after three games on road. Vancouver on the other hand has been doing surprisingly well if you ask me. Their offensive side is the weak side but still they have managed to turn game to their advantage like yeasterday against poor St.Louis (game ended 2-3 after regular time). Okey, I admit that it was a deserved win in someways cuz Vancouver was the one clearly controlling the game but not able to capitalize. Now the Canucks are facing a far greater opponent with a good streak and history against them resulting as a propable lose as I see Nashville's alrdy awakened offensive side making Vancouver's defense suffer big time. Can't see Vancouver scoring many goals here, if any. Chicago @2.00 - St.Louis [3-4] FT Here we have maybe the brightest spot so far, Chicago Black Hawks, facing the still-so-bad St.Louis. They alrdy met once this season and St.Louis surprisingly managed to win that game 4-3. I'm sure this won't happen again as Chicago has been looking ever more dangerous since than and St.Louis on the other hand hasn't looked anything but useless. Chicago was a bit unlucky to lose against the Stars last night, but then again Dallas is the better team. St.Louis on the other hand was looking almost harmless last night against Vancouver but still managed to score two goals and lose in overtime. Before that the Blues got trashed 2-5 by poor performing Coyotes. Can't see anything but a clear home win here as Chicago has been playing much better and with a bit of a grudge from last encounter to build up the momentum, all the better. Edmonton @2.30 - Detroit [3-1] FT Here we have two good teams going against each other biggest difference being the fact that Edomonton is playing at it's level and Detroit is underperforming. So far the Oilers have been able to win all their three home games in regular time and it's propable to continue as Detroit is coming of a two game losing streak against Anaheim and San Jose. Both of teams which Detroit lost against are quality teams but it's the same with Oilers, except Oilers's defense is better :) and Detroit's shaky goaltending ain't helping any.Propable home win. San Jose @1.85 - Minnesota San Jose coming of two wins at home against Dallas and Detroit, Minnesota coming of a 2-1 lose to Anaheim and OT victory against LA. There shouldn't be any quessing for the winner of this game, San Jose's offensive power is just too much for any team atm and their defense is solid. Minnesota has been doind surprisingly well but the away performance hasn't been so good. I think Wild, with their defensive style of play, can't hurt the Sharks here... That's all there is to it. ------------------------------- [Prewies to come later on when I have my eyes completely open] So a complete of eight plays tonight, took all of them with 10/10 from Betsafe cuz frankly I think that all of the plays are really good and most of the odds seem way too high... If I had to say that which ones catch my eye good they would be Carolina, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Dallas and Chicago. All of those are over priced if you ask me. Best of luck to everyone :ok

my pics for 21/06 NHL colorado over montreal - colorado is running hot, beating the leafs in the middle of a hot streak and also beating the struggling ottawa senators. i think they will edge out montreal. hurricanes over islanders - even with the 15 year man coming back the hurricanes should hand the islanders thier ass. with a close loss to buffalo they should be spoiling for a win over a the islanders. capitals over lightning - lightning havnt been playing the greatest and thier last wins came over weak teams of philly and the islanders. the capitols have a strong offence with ovechkin and other players and should take this. thrashers over panthers - even tho auld has been playing well, the thrashers are a better team and should hand the panthers a loss. especially with newindyke or however you spell it out. devils over ottawa - devils are a tough enough team to beat when your on a winning streak but its nearly impossible with the slide that ottawa is on at the moment. only way that ottawa will win over the devils is if thier front line suddenly breaks out of thier slump against a very good team. leafs over rangers - raycroft is playing hot, all 4 lines of the leafs are clicking well, full of young fast and ambitious players and wellwood is turning into one of the best wingers in the league with creative passing and sound tactical play. they should edge the rangers out, even jagr cant take this one alone. even tho lundvist is a great goalie, auld stood on his head against the leafs and they still took it. should be a win. sabres over bruins - buffalo is arguably the best team in the league at the moment. they should steamroll the bruins easly. penguins over bluejackets - with the bluejackets handed a loss against a then struggling leafs, and with federov, a star defencemen the penguins with crosby malkin fleury etc should beat the bluejackets. i think the penguins are one of the most underrated teams in the league. lets just hope they keep getting good moneylines. preditors over canucks - despite thier win last night, the canucks are playing horribly and barely won that game last night in regulation and that was against the blues. the predetors should beat luongo no problem. blues and chicago - i didnt bet this game because relevent information was not available when i was able to make my bets. but if havlat will play bet chicago for sure. but if he is out for this game id either not bet the game or bet the blues. i think if havlat is out i think its too close to call. oilers over detroit - the oilers got some talent with the trade with anahiem and with roloson playing well they are a good team. detroit is on a definate losing streak and thier team simply isnt playing well. edmonton should win this game. stars over pheonix - easy choice stars are a strong team should beat pheonix easy. sharks over wild - even tho wild is a strong team, especially with bringing up radulov. that isnt gunna protect them from the best front line in hockey and some of the best goaltending. this should be a easy win for the sharks. thats it for today, if you have any comments id love to hear them. i work basically until the games start, so dont expect any replies from me until about 6ish EST.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.