Royal Vegas Bounty game

moFace

Bounty Mania!

WANTED - Players to behead their opponents in our Bounty Mania Tournament! Take part in our Bounty Mania Tournament and receive a $5 bounty for every player you manage to knock out! Make it to the final 20 and you will earn your share of the prize money. The more players that enter, the higher the prize pool! Date: Wednesday, October 25th @ 15:00 Buy in: $35+$5 (registration is open) Here is where you can find the tournament: Go to Multi-Table Tournament Tab Select Special Select 'Bounty Mania' With a bounty on everyone's head you need to hurry up to get a head start! VIP Andrew and VIP Kevin will also be playing with a few surprises up their sleeves. quite a high buy in, but sounds interesting:ok p.s what time is 15.00est in english?

Re: Royal Vegas Bounty game plus there are some play off american football stts, top 3 qualify for main event, dont think there will be many entrants, so definatly worth a go

It's Touchdown Season

The NFL Finals are closer than you think and with a $10, 000 touchdown up for grabs there is no excuse for you to miss out on any of the NFL action! Go here for all the action Tournament Play off's: We've got 5 exciting tournaments happening this Saturday, October 21 @ 20:00 EST. You can buy into the Play off's for only $5+$0.50. With limited seats you need to hurry to secure you place. These Tournaments are:

Sat, Oct 21 @ 20:00

Carolina vs. Cincinnati Play Off

Detroit vs. New York Jets Play Off

Green Bay vs. Miami Play Off

Jacksonville vs. Houston Play Off

New England vs. Buffalo Play Off
just join 1 with the least players, theres few with none in atm so you will qualify automatically :) (24 player max)

Re: Royal Vegas Bounty game

p.s what time is 15.00est in english?
I got a bit confused with times (er...the US times) for the Hendon Mob game ..... However I THINK: 15:00 EST = 16:00 EDT = 20:00 GMT = 21:00 BST I suspect it is a 15:00 EDT start which would be 20:00 BST......

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Royal Vegas Bounty game yeah thats what i thought go for it rather than creep in, plus other ss, had 1 more player to go round so it was up to me to make a move :( this has to be the most frustrating poker week of my life bahbahbahbabhabahabahbahbahbahbahabhabhbahbahbh cheers for watchin m8

Re: Royal Vegas Bounty game My torney play has gone a bit this week as well. I blame GAF, i saw his challenge with the £100, so done the same on Mansion playing $1/$2 and done really well, up to £565, so withdrawn £450 and still a few bob to play with, I thing i`m gonna go back to torney after the weekend though as I am playing pretty poor mixing them both at the same time.