Top weights in NH. H'caps on tight tracks

jtw1

I know the titles a bit of a mouthful but it does exactly what it says on the tin !! The idea for this has been unashamedly lifted from cd systems and i have tried to adjust it accordingly . Heres the jist of the original system -

Topweights System

A profitable system which involves betting to win on topweights in all NH handicap races run over a trip of less than 3 miles on a tight track (for a list of tight tracks please refer to the NH Track Matrix)

Results to £100 win level stakes: 163 Bets Profit £5,922 To 5 point win bets: Profit +296.10 pts

.....Pearls of Wisdom.....No.5.....

The effect of additional weight is greatly negated on tight horse racing tracks. The horses are continually running around bends and never get into the prolonged straight gallop where extra weight would tell. On such tracks we would therefore expect those at the top of the handicap to do well, and that is the case, as can be seen from the results of the Topweights System. SteveJ

SO what i propose is to run a paper trail on top-weights in N.H hurdles/chases run at courses regarded as sharp/tight with a relatively short run to the winning post from the home turn. COURSES - BANGOR,FAKENHAM,FONTWELL,HEREFORD,NEWTON ABBOT,PERTH,PLUMPTON,SOUTHWELL,STRATFORD. If anyone disagrees with these choices or has any others to consider please feel free to post. FAKENHAM is on tomorrow[FRIDAY] and the qualifiers are - 2.10 - ERROLL 11-12 + CROWNFIELD 11-12. ERROLL is my preferred choice due to its position in the market and a 2nd place at BANGOR in Feb '05. 3.15 - LITTLE JIMBOB 11-12 + EQUILBRIA 11-11. EQULIBRIA is my preferred choice as this is only JIMBOB'S 2nd race and EQULILBRIA has won at FONTWELL + PLUMPTON. 4.55 - NATIVE COMMANDER 11-12 and 7lb clear in the weights. Suggest a 10pt E-W bet on each to see how it goes before any REAL MONEY is risked. Fingers crossed :hope

I don't know when this was originally tried but i've decided to integrate it with another part of the website where 'pearls of wisdom' were advised. Heres what it said -

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.