Question

TheKing

Re: Question Can you download Sporting Odds in Rumania cos we have a Champions League on there and a monthly MTT. Sometimes people go on the Prima sites to have private tourneys. GotaFancy is the man to tell you all the best places to go to and :welcome to the poker forum, what took you so long?

Re: Question

Can you download Sporting Odds in Rumania cos we have a Champions League on there and a monthly MTT.
Downloading now:ok
Sometimes people go on the Prima sites to have private tourneys.
What are these ?
GotaFancy is the man to tell you all the best places to go to and :welcome to the poker forum, what took you so long?.
I really don't know:lol, i didn't play poker for a few months as i got fed up with all the idiots in poker rooms, going all in with a 7 2, but you guys really look like fun people to play with.:ok

Re: Question Hey King, Great to see ya here in Poker Forum, need some back up from all the sunderland fans in here hehe Usually we play on sporting odds in champions league as Dan Dan said, thats on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8pm BST, and the $1 challenge which is on wednesdays at 8pm BST, we also have a daily diary at the top of the page, u can see where the PL'ers are playing that day Hope to see you in some games soon m8, and yeah if you need any help, see GotaFancy? hes the man

Re: Question

Ok i downloaded Sporting Odds' date=' opened an account, now where do i find u guys??[/quote'] :rollin Don't think anyone is playing on there just now. Best thing to do is check above sticky threads to see what is on each day ahead and plan ur day from there. Take time to look round the lounge and you will find plenty to do, not the best night as you know most people are away.

Re: Question We have Wednesday night Leagues at Sporting Odds (with value added from SO for our league table :ok This runs every month :ok) A lot of us play in the Sporting Odds Champions League which is every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. This isn't a PL private tournament, but is good fun. Starting next week we have a 6 game series at Mansion with $1000 prize money added from Mansion. That's it for the moment, but you can be sure there will be others :ok If you check our daily diary, there is one game every night that is highlighted in Black - that is our "focus game" and we use ranking points for that for the "Best Poker Player" on PL (see the sticky "Are you the best player on PL?") And :welcome to Poker :ok