Punters Lounge Blog Halloween Special

Cloud

Re: Punters Lounge Blog Halloween Special Can you add the little old lady with the handbag from HoldemPoker to the poll? She really freaks me out. I'm sure she's a witch. I would have posted a screenshot, but coincidentally they've replaced all the avatars with Hallowe'en versions, and now she has a crystal ball and looks far less scary!

Re: Punters Lounge Blog Halloween Special

Can you add the little old lady with the handbag from HoldemPoker to the poll? She really freaks me out. I'm sure she's a witch. I would have posted a screenshot, but coincidentally they've replaced all the avatars with Hallowe'en versions, and now she has a crystal ball and looks far less scary!
If that one had been in the poll, it would have got my vote. She surely has a broomstick in that handbag so she can make a quick exit when she loses, after turning her vanquisher into a frog.:eek

Can you add the little old lady with the handbag from HoldemPoker to the poll? She really freaks me out. I'm sure she's a witch. I would have posted a screenshot, but coincidentally they've replaced all the avatars with Hallowe'en versions, and now she has a crystal ball and looks far less scary!
Unfortunately once a poll is set up I can't change it - and I haven't ever played on Holdempoker (so I've never seen her) - she will be in the 2007 poll. By the way Slapdash - isn't she standing behind you - BOO :loon :loon :loon

If that one had been in the poll' date=' it would have got my vote. She surely has a broomstick in that handbag so she can make a quick exit when she loses, after turning her vanquisher into a frog.:eek[/quote'] Yeah, she's fcuking terrifying, isn't she? :loon Don't know about you, but I always defragment my hard drive and run a full virus and spyware check after playing on HoldemPoker.