Was this stupid ??

AJ

Playing a live tournement last night, 20 players left in. Two tables, we'd started with 1,500. I'd been up and down and found after myself 45 mins with 1,300 and going nowhere. Had a bit of sore head and cold, so I announced to the table I'd had enough, and was going all in next hand without even looking at my hand. My cards came, I left them face down and pushed. I asked the table, please call me, told them I'd had enough and wanted to go home. Got two callers in the end, AQ & AK. I flipped my cards, and had J8o, paired my 8 on the river, and trippled up. Went all in again next hand with JJ (I'd looked this time) was now chip leader. Sore head suddenly cleared. Now I know I got lucky, but I created a table image of a crazy agressive player, that was a danger. I think it helped me. Later on in the game, the player before me was about to call my raise, I just lifted up 5,000 chips and made it look like I was going to bet. He saw my movement and put down his own chips and folded. I had nothing and wouldn't have bet. Anyone else ever play crazy to upset the table ?? I think it worked well, people were scared of me. Pretty sure I picked up a few pots when people had me covered. Finished in 3rd place for a nice profit at the end.

Re: Was this stupid ??

Playing a live tournement last night, 20 players left in. Two tables, we'd started with 1,500. I'd been up and down and found after myself 45 mins with 1,300 and going nowhere. Had a bit of sore head and cold, so I announced to the table I'd had enough, and was going all in next hand without even looking at my hand. My cards came, I left them face down and pushed. I asked the table, please call me, told them I'd had enough and wanted to go home. Got two callers in the end, AQ & AK. I flipped my cards, and had J8o, paired my 8 on the river, and trippled up. Went all in again next hand with JJ (I'd looked this time) was now chip leader. Sore head suddenly cleared. Now I know I got lucky, but I created a table image of a crazy agressive player, that was a danger. I think it helped me. Later on in the game, the player before me was about to call my raise, I just lifted up 5,000 chips and made it look like I was going to bet. He saw my movement and put down his own chips and folded. I had nothing and wouldn't have bet. Anyone else ever play crazy to upset the table ?? I think it worked well, people were scared of me. Pretty sure I picked up a few pots when people had me covered. Finished in 3rd place for a nice profit at the end.
Are you Jeffers in disguise?:lol