Betway London Poker Weekend VALUE

Sharpe1ne

Betway are running satelites for places in the LPW just played one then $7+50c buy in 1 seat guaranteed for the online final on November 5th. The online final is a $70+$5 buy in and only 300 players max. 1 seat for every 15 players so if it fills then 20 seats will be up for grabs. If you can play any of the satellites you stand a good chance of qualifying for the final(bar me:lol ) Satellites are on these dates 22nd Oct 19.00 CET 23rd Oct 20.00 CET 29th Oct 19.00 CET 30th Oct 20.00 CET 4th Nov 21.00 CET FINAL 5th NOV 19.00 CET There is massive value here so take a look at the site it's under MTT/Specials. The online final also guarantees 5 packages no matter what. Take a look and if you can write this up better I would appreciate it.:ok :ok The satellite I played in only had 6 players(and i got screwed on pocket kings) and i thought the standard was bad and 1 place in the online final was guaranteed. Hope you can make sense of this garbled mess:ok

Re: Betway London Poker Weekend VALUE Yes... Very unlucky sharp...can't see how betway will make this pay...less than 10 in both satalites up to yet....looks less than ten may qualify for the final and at 70$ a buy in how will they be able to afford the airfare for european players,never mind the hotel bill...lol But still good value as 5 guaranteed places... By the way I qualified...lol more by chance than any skill....lol

Re: Betway London Poker Weekend VALUE

Yes... Very unlucky sharp...can't see how betway will make this pay...less than 10 in both satalites up to yet....looks less than ten may qualify for the final and at 70$ a buy in how will they be able to afford the airfare for european players,never mind the hotel bill...lol But still good value as 5 guaranteed places... By the way I qualified...lol more by chance than any skill....lol
Ahh so that was you then Jammied78. Nice going:ok and the play is horrendous(including me:lol ) I've still 100 dollars left from the freeroll so might buy in the final direct if I can't rag it;)