PL Blog Links

Cloud

As you have probably seen on the PL blog - I have a link to most PL poker players personal blogs. Firstly, if anyone wants to be added to the list then let me know, and i'll put you on (a link back to the PL blog would be nice - but not essential). Secondly - every couple of weeks I'll move up the links at the bottom to the top (so the ones at the top don't get most of the hits) Thirdly, I want to keep only "active blogs" on the list - so I have gone through them all and identified the following "non-active" blogs (haven't been updated for a while). Rednutt Ovalman Valiant Pistonbroke JarJarUK Rippy Giz1981 Mr Bubbbles MoFace Guesswest Slick Mick I won't take them off yet - but unless I hear otherwise I'll probably remove them in a couple of days. Cheers - Cloud

Re: PL Blog Links

Thirdly, I want to keep only "active blogs" on the list - so I have gone through them all and identified the following "non-active" blogs (haven't been updated for a while). Rednutt Ovalman Valiant Pistonbroke JarJarUK Rippy Giz1981 Mr Bubbbles MoFace Guesswest Slick Mick I won't take them off yet - but unless I hear otherwise I'll probably remove them in a couple of days. Cheers - Cloud
Brave man Cloud :rollin

I'm surprised I'm not on the list :unsure I'm full of good intent, but just don't get around to it .... I don't know what to post on a blog that I wouldn't post here :unsure
Nothing wrong with putting stuff u'd put on here on there too, or what about little know facts about the man himself, the elusive Trevor.

Guest gazza271

How about your wins? We never see many of them in here :lol
now you've done it, wait for GaF to clear up in tonights league game :(