Help! Las Vegas Trip Poker Advice Needed..

tqb

Re: Help! Las Vegas Trip Poker Advice Needed..

Would anyone recommend any of the shows? I've heard that circ de soleil is supposed to be good.. May be a stupid question but to all the tables have dealers of are the lower limits self dealt?
La Mirage Hotel: La Cage... celebrity drag show... :ok Dealers everywhere :ok

Re: Help! Las Vegas Trip Poker Advice Needed.. as well as the imperial the monte carlo have $1/$2 cash games where I won quite a bit in the past. also at the monte carlo you have progressive jackpot hands which start at quad 2s up to straight and royal flushes when I was there some guy hit a royal and got $350 bonus and then a couple of hands later same guy got quad 7s and got just under a grand cos no one had hit this hand for some time . there is a screen what tells you what each high hand pays(you have to use both your cards)but its definateley worth playing your small suited connectors for the sake of $2 to see a flop I too would go back to aberts for the steaks its right opposite the monte carlo

Re: Help! Las Vegas Trip Poker Advice Needed..

all the tables have dealers even the $1/2 most people tip the dealer $1 if the pot is anything over about $20 but you dont have to
thanks mate. i thought that was the case but then kept reading about 'auto shufflers' and thought that maybe it was a machine that you used if a table was self dealt :lol

Re: Help! Las Vegas Trip Poker Advice Needed.. For a great Fish dinner, I reccomend the Raffles Cafe in the Mandalay bay. Try the Halibut. Absolutely out of this world. If you stay for the $60 tourney which runs every day around 3 (or did when I was last there) the players there are not particularly special, I came 7th (Bubbled) out of 60, though usually they have only 30 spots, and some of the play was appaling (though I did see 4OAK Queens beaten by a K high straight flush which was amusing, and I took out two bods with a 4OAK aces). They also do $2/4 limit there. $1/3 limit is available in Excalibur, but the decor might put you off, and the waitresses are in need of some new gear. Felt really sorry for one girl who obviously had trouble keeping her boobs in her one shoulder number!!!!