Party poker bonus

pistonbroke

Ive had $15 added to my account by those nice party poker people I managed to accidently play backgammon for real money not even had a scrumpy yet !!!!! hadnt got a clue what i was doing, ( whats this double thingy with the extra dice, maybe i shoulda said no) anyway after i lost unsurprisingly, i got this bonus thing pop up on my screen anyone else got it ??

Re: Party poker bonus Money safely in Neteller account :) I still had $15 bonus left so put it on one hand of BJ again and won,i thought luck will run out soon so decided to play in a six seater STT buy in $11,ended up finishing 2nd winning $24. Making $28 withdrawable,so i deposited $22 and have withdrawn $50. Making a grand total of $73 up on this free $15 bonus...so far as i still have the $15 bonus left in my account. Now BJ of poker let me see... :unsure

Re: Party poker bonus Anyone noticed the counter has gone from the bottom right hand corner?? I think that says a lot. After kicking out the Americans, the liquidity is well down. To be honest, I didn't like their stance one bit - Pokerstars and Full Tilt have continued letting the Americans play - so you'd think they'd try and fight as well.

Re: Party poker bonus

Anyone noticed the counter has gone from the bottom right hand corner?? I think that says a lot. After kicking out the Americans, the liquidity is well down. To be honest, I didn't like their stance one bit - Pokerstars and Full Tilt have continued letting the Americans play - so you'd think they'd try and fight as well.
I'm annoyed at them - they're clearly "trying it on" with the Monster payouts - you cannot take the CURRENT Prize pool, but divide it by the EXPECTED number of qualifiers next MAY - it's scandalous!!! So they are taking a proportion of the prize pool equivalent to all the qualifying spots not filled yet - WHICH INCLUDES a significant proportion of each $50 donated to the prize pool by each qualifier. this isn't a "fair company" it's blatent theft of millions!!!!! Strange thing is, they are stealing not just from the Americans, which they (and I if I'm honest) don't really care about - BUT ALSO from the Europeans, who are their only hope for the future......