Nhl 10/11

Boston Bruins @ Atlanta Thrashers (00:05 BST)2.301.66104% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Carolina Hurricanes @ Florida Panthers (00:35 BST)1.862.10102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Montreal Canadiens @ Philadelphia Flyers (00:35 BST)2.301.78100% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
Phoenix Coyotes @ Detroit Red Wings (00:35 BST)3.101.43102% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total
New York Islanders @ Anaheim Mighty Ducks (03:05 BST)3.551.38101% Related markets...Money LineMatch ResultPuck Line- - -Total Goals1st Period Totals2nd Period Totals3rd Period TotalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Goal TimeFirst Scoring Team WinsFirst Team to ScoreFirst to 3 goalsHighest Scoring PeriodLast Team to ScoreMargin of VictoryOdd or Even Total

Re: Nhl 10/11 Never really bet on NHL before so I wouldnt really expect anyone to follow my pick or you would be mad. All these have been taken from my new system which not posted yet. Atlanta to beat Boston Atlanta have home advantage and have so far at home have won 1 and had an OT loss. Atlanta have an overall +6 goa difference where Boston have a -4 goal difference so for these reasons I am going for a small win on Atlanta Florida to beat Carolina. Florida have so far won there only home game. Carolina so far have failed to win a game and look to be very poor. For that reason I will go with a small win bet on Florida. Anaheim to beat NY Islanders. Anaheim have started very well and have won 3/3. NY islanders have been the opposite and have lost 3/3. I am therefore going for the obvious selection of Anaheim. Please note. I do not know anything about NHL and these picks are mainly down to a silly system I have devised. It will be interesting to read your thoughts though.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.