Inside Edge/Poker Player Mags

philossify

Just renewed my Inside Edge and Poker Player Mags - just like to say that the freerolls I've gotten access to via these mags have more than payed for the subs. Keep up the good work IE and PP. :clap :clap :clap and don't forget PLrs keep the passwords to yourselves :ok (and the occasional PLr whose mag hasn't turned up - think I missed 2 IEs during my subscription :cry ).

Re: Inside Edge/Poker Player Mags

Glad to hear that you're still enjoying the value. Just hope that you get round to reading some of the bloody magazine while you're at it ;) Rick Dacey PokerPlayer magazine
Always wanted a subscription to both magazines but the price for IRISH readers is just a pure rip off considering it costs the same to post it here by 1st class. :@:@

Re: Inside Edge/Poker Player Mags

Always wanted a subscription to both magazines but the price for IRISH readers is just a pure rip off considering it costs the same to post it here by 1st class. :@:@
Its probably extra as they have to cover the expenses for the business trip to Ireland to buy the stamps :lol - travel plus guiness can add up to quite a lot :beer