Denmark - SAS Superligaen (14-15 Oct 2006)

Saturday 14 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Randers v Copenhagen (16:00 BST)7.003.751.65102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTotal Goals
Sunday 15 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg v AaB Aalborg (14:00 BST)2.503.402.75106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
FC Nordsjaelland v Silkeborg (14:00 BST)1.653.655.45107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
OB Odense v AC Horsens (14:00 BST)1.553.807.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even Total
Viborg v Vejle (14:00 BST)1.723.654.90106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/Under
Brøndby v FC Midtjylland (17:00 BST)1.603.806.00106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect ScoreFirst GoalscorerAnytime Goalscorer - - -Last GoalscorerCornersDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalTotal Goals

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (14-15 Oct 2006) Surely an away win today...any thoughts from our Danish experts, FCK price is low but they are fgar too strong for Randers by my estimations...nice entry for treble perhaps... FCK Squad 1. Jesper Christiansen 2. Lars Jacobsen 4. Hjalte Nørregaard 5. Brede Hangeland 6. Tobias Linderoth 8. Michael Silberbauer 9. Fredrik Berglund 11. Marcus Allbäck 13. Atiba Hutchinson 14. Michael Gravgaard 16. Dan Thomassen 17. Oscar Wendt 20. Razak Pimpong 23. William Kvist 28. Martin Bergvold 31. Benny Gall

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (14-15 Oct 2006)

Dear GALEA : What do you think about Odense ? I think odense(-1) is a very good for today. Any idea plz ?
I think the home win is probable but the price seems to under rate Horsens IMO, Horsens are 2/2/2 away with 8pts away from home beating FCM and holding a talented FCN squad to a 0-0 draw. I understand that Odense miss Alexander Aas, Rajko Lekic, Kim Christensen & Morten Fevang. These players are all first team but of mixed importance. Odense also play Parma midweek and much focus is already on that game I am told. I would like to see the starting line-up before betting and would be careful with handicaps on European week. GL

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event OB - AC Horsens
Selection Under 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 15/10/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 2.00 (Back)
Reasoning OB has (nearly) only been scoring goals from their midfielders (Grahn, Borring and Borre) till now, and are not a generally high-scoring team with just 16 goals scored in the league. OB are taking on AC Horsens, who will be missing their all-important forward Gilberto Macena, who's scored 6 of their 9 goals till now. It's easy to say Horsens aren't a high-scoring team, even though they're scoring more than last year :) Without Macena only place I can see the goals coming from is young Lawan, but he is not a guaranteed goal per match, far from, and with OB having to rely on their midfielders for goals, I think there's quite a big chance it will not be a match with a lot of goals. 60 % chance of a under 2.5 goal match gives a betvalue of an astonishing 120 %.

Thanks for putting this game on my mind guys' date=' I really think there's value in the unders price :)[/quote'] You are quite welcome and well done on the under 2.5 FT 2-0. :clap Sorry for putting people off the handicap, an early goal secured the handicap win it just seemed risky pre KO...

Re: Denmark - SAS Superligaen (14-15 Oct 2006) No need to be sorry Galea. We won so many games with your tips. Also as we saw teams like Roma , Palermo , ... Lost the Handicaps and also the games. More of the losers today , were the teams that have to play in mid week. Very nice call about mid week plays. :clap:cheers