Tuesday's Bankers

Re: Tuesday's Bankers think people have to really consider what a banker is. If i cant find one, i dont stick one up. I think some are just putting up what their fav selection is which is not necessarily classed as a banker. I dont want to put people off though! It proves to be an excellent thread & its no coincidence it normally does better when the racing is better i.e Saturdays.

Re: Tuesday's Bankers

think people have to really consider what a banker is. If i cant find one, i dont stick one up. I think some are just putting up what their fav selection is which is not necessarily classed as a banker. I dont want to put people off though! It proves to be an excellent thread & its no coincidence it normally does better when the racing is better i.e Saturdays.
Have to agree Bowles:ok I have also been guilty of this so:spank to me! I like to back EW at bigger prices so will probably not contribute much to this thread over the coming weeks. However, keep it going guys because I always look out for the banker thread. Get it back into profit:ok Thanks to PeteG also for his hard work on keeping this going day in, day out :notworthy despite all his recent nights out on the :beer

Re: Tuesday's Bankers yeah that why at 11 am i thought fook me 1 reply but sometimes a days racing is shite and theres nothing you can bank on. i always find Thurs -Friday-saturdays the better days. kept the thread tho as its awesome and will prove a profit.

Re: Tuesday's Bankers

yeah that why at 11 am i thought fook me 1 reply but sometimes a days racing is shite and theres nothing you can bank on. i always find Thurs -Friday-saturdays the better days. kept the thread tho as its awesome and will prove a profit.
i agree, its not long ago we had 5 out 5 on a saturday & 5 out 6 a few weeks prior. we had one this week that was 25/1, hope u see my point without naming names:ok I also realise we have had winners at 10/1, so i am not putting off people, but a banker at 25's?