Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final I think Saints will win and cover the handicap. This Saints side, under Daniel Anderson, has improved dramatically as a defensive unit, and I think they will contain everything that Hull will throw at them. Bets: Saints (-10) 10/11 Cunningham 1st try 22/1 small punt on anytime try scorer: Roby or Fa'asavalu both 3/1:hope Enjoy the game everybody!

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final

:nana:nana:nana:nana:ok Well done!
Cheers Blade :ok, I was a tad worried when Saints scored twice in 4 mins but these games rarely go over 40pts ;) Good work to those above who were on Saints. :clap For the last time in Super League 2006.....the PL siggy :ok :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

:ok thanks for chairing the superleague 2006 threads rugbylad and for making them profitable... :nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow
Been an absolute pleasure mearl! :ok after a relatively slow start, I have ended up making a healthy profit from RL this season, im sure most others have too! Its all about learning from your mistakes, remaining disciplined and riding your luck a little along the way :) Big thanks to yourself, punto, henry, Grim Reaper, kevshat and all the many other folk who have made these threads one of the best on PL, and arguably the best RL betting forum out there!! :beer :beer :beer

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final My thighs are killing me from walking up to my seat in the Gods at Old Trafford!! If that makes me sound like a wuss then so be it!! Great day - shame about the result but my two main bets came in so my day was paid for. The under was never in doubt and I also landed a nice 7/4 shot with Lyon u10.5 points which was always looking good as the game went on. Was super bussy so never got round to putting the LYon u10.5 bet on here. Put it on the HUll FC message board though so thankfully some people out there were able to hammer skybet!! Shame Hull couldn't win as the Briscoe bet for MoM would have a chance as he played well IMO. Fair play Saints though for a worthy win. Roll on next season!!

Big thanks to yourself' date=' [b']punto, henry, Grim Reaper, kevshat and all the many other folk who have made these threads one of the best on PL, and arguably the best RL betting forum out there!! :beer :beer :beer
A big well done to you too matey. Without you and your passion for the sport of Rugby League these threads wouldn't be anywhere near the quality they are. Top work mate. Here's to another good season in 2007 :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final Kind of you to mention me in that group Rugby Lad. I'm that busy I don't get to post as much as you like but I find this something of a lucky forum as my strike rate on here is pretty useful. mearl's seen the lengths I go to with my spreadsheets to keep on top of things and I vow to be back with even more data to bust those bookies in '07! ;) :hope :ok Keep your research going throughout the winter fellas and lets hit those bookies when the season starts up next year. Note: I've found rounds 3-10 of the last two seasons the most profitable. My theory (and this is strictly my own) is that teams are not suffering from fatigue as in later rounds; they're in sync with their (perhaps new) teammates unlike maybe rounds 1 & 2 and so if you are good with your ratings you find that the teams will perform to those levels more. I may be wrong on this but two years on the trot the same betting pattern has emerged for me so I'll keep milking it while I can :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League - Grand Final Cheers Grim, its great to have you on board, your input has been first class :ok Keep up the work on the rugby stats, they truly payoff in the long term (its something I need to dedicate more time towards)! Here's to Super League 2007 :beer