Heads up on Full Tilt

morlspin

Re: Heads up on Full Tilt It's unreal the levels that they play, especailly TLK, but as mentioned earlier, the ob chat is filled with some of the most purile banter imaginable. A bit of decorum and the ability to enjoy a serious game of poker should be prerequisites. Gotta enjoy watching Matusow on FT. You know that at any moment he's prone to having a lapse and blowing up. Most enjoyable.

Re: Heads up on Full Tilt TLK has never had a job...20 years old.....started at 0.25/0.50 stakes now plays the worlds best at some of the highest stakes cash games on the net.....move over moneymaker, we have our new fairytale story some recent chat --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TexasLimitKing: yes Smile Eminaku (Observer): HEY TLK , did u beat shoe lab? (come out ahead? gibby58 (Observer): good stuff TexasLimitKing: yes, I did Eminaku (Observer): hahaha ur my new poker hero TexasLimitKing: lol Smile gibby58 (Observer): he took a lose today too Eminaku (Observer): way to go man, u never lose TexasLimitKing: thx gibby58 (Observer): Alex is Poker your only sourse of income or do you have employment ?? TexasLimitKing: never had a job gibby58 (Observer): Really ? TexasLimitKing: yes gibby58 (Observer): wow thats unreal gibby58 (Observer): how old r u if you dont mine ? TexasLimitKing: 20 Eminaku (Observer): Did u work up ur bank roll from low stakes poker? or did u start out in medium to high stakes? TexasLimitKing: started 0.25-0.50 gibby58 (Observer): oh now I can see why you never worked lol gibby58 (Observer): do you enjoy Sports ?? TexasLimitKing: yes, mostly tennis and federer Smile rumsy (Observer): hello gibby58 (Observer): ah yes Great Player RST666 (Observer): hello every1 gibby58 (Observer): how about Hockey ?? TexasLimitKing: not following hockey rumsy (Observer): enjoy watching u play the game good luck gibby58 (Observer): oh ok TexasLimitKing: cheers RST666 (Observer): never seen u talking before gibby58 (Observer): hes cool TexasLimitKing: i usually have obs chat off gibby58 (Observer): well you have some Fans here Alex TexasLimitKing: thats cool gibby58 (Observer): I like to watch you play. So I try not to distract your game RST666 (Observer): how many hours u spent on one day waiting for victims gibby58 (Observer): lol Eminaku (Observer): TLK its probably a good thing that u have obs chat off when ur playing, u wont believe what people are saying TexasLimitKing: i see mostly begging for $ Eminaku (Observer): they were talking about who u might be, and it ranged from george bush to Andy d.ick gibby58 (Observer): true sad Eminaku (Observer): yeah, and people begging for money TexasLimitKing: lol TexasLimitKing: seen some of that tom44411 (Observer): give me 100 gibby58 (Observer): lol tom44411 (Observer): lol TexasLimitKing: Smile tom44411 (Observer): how do you have 100 k at a table tom44411 (Observer): id s.hit myself gibby58 (Observer): what time is it in Spain Alex ?? TexasLimitKing: 50bb only TexasLimitKing: 6.20 pm RST666 (Observer): ur in spain right now? gibby58 (Observer): 6 hrs ahead of North America gibby58 (Observer): Alex You still in School ?? TexasLimitKing: no, I dropped out gibby58 (Observer): oh gibby58 (Observer): no interest ?? Eminaku (Observer): TLK, did u always only play limit poker? or do u also play NL from time to time? TexasLimitKing: l like learning thins at my pace usually on my own TexasLimitKing: limit only gibby58 (Observer): good way Fender_J (Observer): Lot of debate TLK....are you Gigabet? TexasLimitKing: no gibby58 (Observer): I wont tell youre last name Alex TexasLimitKing: i dont think anyone here knows it gibby58 (Observer): Jdags said it the other day gibby58 (Observer): cant really spell it lol TexasLimitKing: what is the first letter? gibby58 (Observer): S I think gibby58 (Observer): not to sure TexasLimitKing: wrong Smile rumsy (Observer): WHO IS THE HARDEST PLAYER TO PLAY AGANIST Eminaku (Observer): ur asking the wrong person gibby58 (Observer): ok how about abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz TexasLimitKing: no one ive played Eminaku (Observer): TLK owns easy TexasLimitKing: g2g, nice talking to u guys

Re: Heads up on Full Tilt Yeah, I read that chat and I was wondering how much of it is real and how much is just BS to try and get a bit of infamy. Fairl play to the guy if it's a genuine story, but I have my doubts. He's developing an image for himself and it's interesting watching it develop.