Nhl Picks 6/10

YESTERDAY 2-1 +0.95 UNITS. THANKS TO THE VANCOVER WIN LAST NIGHT!!!! YEAR TO DATE. 3-1 +2.15 UNITS. EVERY BET 1 UNIT. I LIKE 3 PLAYS TONIGHT AGAIN. Montreal (0-0-0) at Buffalo (1-0-0) pick: BUFFALO SABERS -170 MONEYLINE. a high price to pay for a win but well worth it in my opinion. the saberes already have a game under thier belt with a nice win against the defending champion carolina 2 days ago. now they come home to face a montreal team who hasnt played a game yet and they will play thier home opener. one in good form is buffalo goaltender ryan miller.. Ryan Miller, who had 32 saves in the game and turned aside all three shootout attempts, is 4-0-1 with a 1.78 goals-against average and .944 save percentage lifetime against the Canadiens. Buffalo is 9-2-1 at home against Montreal since the start of the 2001-02 season. New Jersey (0-0-0) at Carolina (0-0-1) pick: CAROLINE HURRICANES -120 MONEYLINE. This is the same principal as the buffalo bet. carolina already having a game under thier belt go up against the NJ devils. at home after losing thier home opener. ive been doing this trend for a couple years now and it always seems to work. anytime you could get -120 for the defending stanley cup champions on home ice is a godsent. this will not happen very often. i like this play here a lot. Los Angeles (0-0-0) at Anaheim (0-0-0) pick: LOS ANGELES KINGS + 165 This rivalry is very heated usually with lots of goals. the reason for this la kings pick is simply because anahiem is a new team. although they are the better team on paper and will be better then the kings overall down toward the end of the season. i think they can easilly pull this off... the pressure is on anahiem to win thier home opener. not the los angeles kings. very good value with this bet.

Re: Nhl Picks 10/05/06 Buffalo @-175. The Sabres are looking to improve on their 3-2 SO win vs the Canes. The Habs have started their pre season slowly but came back to win 3 of 4. The media here in Mtl are down on this team and they never win in Buffalo. The Sabres can match the Habs' speed and they are much tougher as well.

Re: Nhl Picks 6/10 Good luck with these, hockeypete. Anyway, I'd like to ask you to be careful with the dates/days as this is the second day on the trot I've had to correct the misleading day - yesterday's title read 5/11 (ie. November), today's was a US version of yesterday's date - these are misleading and a lot of punter might miss the picks/discussion, which would be a pity. A bit rushed, but love the look of the Canucks and can't see why the Devils shouldn't win their game @ Carolina - not exactly picks as still early into the season and also don't have time to post proper write-ups. GLTA;)