titan poker

the croc

Re: titan poker

just got a call from titan to say they have given me $12 in my account.what nice people.....:)
Yeah they phoned me last week the day after I downloaded the software. It was some slow speaking American guy who wanted me to deposit some money whilst he was still on the phone. I was watching footy at the time and couldn't be arsed and apparently I only got the $12 if I deposited with him on the phone. He was really annoying and insistent and in the end I told him I was loaded and didn't need the money and hung up. Missed a bloody goal as well. Thank God for Sky+.

Re: titan poker

sounds like the same guy' date='but just checked and the $12 is in my account(not deposited)turned it into $14.50 on the 0.5/10c tables.[/quote'] :lol Woman rang me this morning, telling me she had put $12 into my account. Plus if I make deposit I will get bla, bla, bla. And I was chosen as 1 of 5000 to bla, bla, bla. When she finished, I said I cannot deposit, as I dont have any cards. "Oh" she said. "Have a nice day". Just remembered all that and went to Titan. Somehow theres no $12 :lol. No big deal :\.