NCAA College Football week 6 (10/3-10/7)

Southern Miss @ Tulsa My Pick: Tulsa -4 Tulsa is well balanced on both sides of the ball and they put up 475 last year against Southern Miss. I expect this game to be closer than last's years Tulsa win 34-17. I love Tulsa's experience, their better QB and the fact they are at home on National TV. I see Tulsa by 6 tonight. Tulsa has covered 11 out of their last 14 games.

Re: NCAA College Football week 6 (10/3-10/7) Tuesday Pick Tulsa -4.5 Reason: Play On - Home Favorites of 3.5 to 10 points game between two teams with 8 or more defensive starters returning (69-32 since 1992) 68.3%, +33.8 units. Rating =3*) The ave. line posted in these games was : Home Team favored by 6.8 The average score in these games was: Home Team 31.5, Road Team 18.3 (Average point differential = +13.2) The situation's record in 2005-2006 is (11-5). Over the last 3 Seasons the situation's record is (22-12). Over the last 5 seasons the situation's record is (32-19). Over the last 10 seasons the situation's record is (52-29). Explantion: This is one of the my situations that I put into service prior to last season, analyzing a team's stability carrying over from one season to another. Eleven wins in 16 games later and the system proved its worth it. Considering that it has won at no worese than a 62.7% ATS clip in any of the analyzed time ranges, the results were not surprising for 2005. In looking closely at its foundation, the system makes sense. The home team, a 3.5 to 10 point favorite, is probably the slightly better team, and is a veteran club. It has proven a good recipe. So Miss Returning Starters O:9 D:6 -- Tusla Returning Starters: 0:7 D:9 Last Year Tulsa 34 So Miss 17 B.O.L. To All

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.