Boxing (October 8th and 14th)

Hi guys, There are quite a number of great fights coming up, so here are the odds, at this stage I only have 1 tip but I thought I'd post all of the odds and see what you all think.

Sunday 8 October 2006
Boxer 1Draw Boxer 2bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">
Adamek v Briggs (01:00 BST)1.6520.00 2.35
Casamayor v Corrales (02:00 BST)2.7521.00 1.50
Barrett v Valuev (04:00 BST)6.0031.00 1.16
Saturday 14 October 2006
Boxer 1DrawBoxer 2bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">
Beyer v Kessler (19:00 BST)5.5026.001.16
Bika v Calzaghe (22:00 BST)12.0034.001.10
Mikkel Kessler v Markus Beyer - How The Fight Will End tab_wp_R.gif
Straight
Beyer by Points Decision
6.00 blank.gifblank.gif
Beyer by KO, TKO or Disq
15.00 blank.gifblank.gif
Kessler by Points Decision
2.00 blank.gifblank.gif
Kessler by KO, TKO or Disq
2.48 blank.gifblank.gif
Draw
21.00 blank.gif
and this one is not offered by many at the moment, but Vic is one of my favorites so here are the odds. Vic "The Raging Bull" Darchinyan v Glenn Donaire 08 Oct 2006 Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, Nevada Vic Darchinyan (Aust) 1.12 Glenn Donaire (Phil) 5.50 Sorry it's a bit messy, be very interested in the result of the Corrales fight.

Re: Boxing (October 8th and 14th)

Adamek v Briggs (01:00 BST)1.6520.00 2.35
Some info on the last fight: http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/Briggs-maps-out-boxing-revenge-plan/2005/05/23/1116700635703.html Right this was a war last time around the ring, Briggs really hurt Adamek but really lacked the final blow when it came to the crunch. To be honest Briggs lacked a bit of fitness and desire to finish the fight out, in the end 1 judge scored a draw and the other saw Adamek take it by 3 points, so very close in the end. What has changed is that Briggs has a new trainer, is on the straight and narrow after being a bit of a lad earlier in his career, has amazing fitness now and wants the revenge. Briggs will win this, and it should be a knock-out in the late rounds, his new training and fitness will combine well with his power to knock down a more tacitcal boxer who relies heavily on his jab. What every you do make sure you watch this fight, it promises to be one of the best in recent memory. Paul Briggs: W 25 (18 ko's) | L 2 | D 0 | Total 27 Adamek: W 30 (21 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 30 Paul Briggs to win at $2.35. Vic Darchinyan is very short odds for his title fight this weekend, and he will come in, he is such a fit hungry fighter and is pound for pound in the top 10 fighters in the world in my opinion. Vic: W 26 (21 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 26 Glenn: W 16 (9 ko's) | L 2 | D 1 | Total 19 Vic has dropped his trainer, Jeff Fenech, who has been off with Iron Mike who is making an exhibiton come back, but given the class difference here I see no troubles for Vic Vic Darchinyan to win at $1.12 I'll be very interested to hear some of our boxing fans opinions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.