French Pro A Basket - 3rd round

Bourg-en-Bresse v Roanne<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

For this Tuesday I found no interesting football games to bet on. I looked around and I found only one interesting game, the sport is basket and the land is France. I never saw a French basket game in my life and if you ask me 5 names of players I would know not even one. It does not mean I want to lose my bet. Bourg-en-Bresse lost the first round at home against Orléans (48-77) and repeated the bad result in the second round away against Hyères-Toulon (49-73) while Roanne won the first game in Strasbourg (77-74) and also the second at home against Gravelines-Dunkerque (87.83). In the table of the French league, Bourg-en-Bresse is in the last place with a points difference of -53. As you probably already noticed, this kind of bet is not in favour of a team (Roanne) but is more a bet against Bourg-en-Bresse. The two defeats suffered in the start of the season shold leave no doubts about the difference of level between the two teams. Bourg-en-Bresse will look for a reaction. Sometimes good bets should not be ruined by betting with handicaps. I bet on the third win in a row of Roanne. Pick: Roanne (full time including overtime)