stan james rakeback

teaulc

well done me :loon :loon :rollin :rollin

image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Header
Hello teaulcsg1, We are pleased to confirm that you have accumulated $0.14 over the previous month as part of our 25% Rakeback Promotion. This is a monthly rakeback bonus which is returned to your account every month as part of our Rakeback loyalty scheme. Click here for more information about the promotion and to learn about Rake. Your rakeback funds are now in your account and available for you to continue playing at Stan's Poker. Best of Luck, Stan’s Poker Team To view all our great promotions click here! Stan's Poker Team
>
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo1
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo2
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo3
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo4image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo5
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo6image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo7
image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo8image?client=StanJames&placement=Poker_GIB_Rakeback_Promo9

Re: stan james rakeback Woohoo, just found my email. I win. :cow Hello avongirl, We are pleased to confirm that you have accumulated $0.06 over the previous month as part of our 25% Rakeback Promotion. It must be from the PL private game on Friday as the only other games I've played are freerolls, so 6c from 25c paid. (edit: d'oh 25%, er yeh:eyes )