Jumps season really gets going

socky1

After September(a real lean month for national hunt fans)Sunday the 1st of October see's some real good action for us jump fans. Despite the Arc being the main attraction tomorrow there is cracking action also over the sticks. With 3 domestic Jumps meetings and some excellent action in Ireland there is sure to be some big plays from the sock tomorrow so watch this space. Harchibald is reported to be well for his seasonal reappearance and should be set to repeat last year’s victory in Tipperary Hurdle at 3:15. Oposing him is Essex who was dissapoiting in good comapny last year. Two Novice's from last year and Scarthy lad who returns to hurdles after missing last season through injury. If he runs Scarthy lad may well be worth watching in the market any early nibbles could lead to a major plunge. The 4.55 also intrests me a nice little novice hurdle this with some good potential. Paul Nolan has a real nice horse in Cuan Na Grai who has been a summer star in Ireland culmanating in a great victory in the Galway hurdle. However as the seasons change and the grounds soften it remains to be seen if this can take on the big boys in more testing grounds. So it may pay to take an e/w punt again here Reseration looks a nice sort to me didnt turn up last time when dissapointing favourite but gets another chance here. IM busy rifling through the three English meetings will post my thoughts as soon as i've looked at everything. :dude THE SOCK

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.