Surgery System

Had a doctors appointment last week and took along the Daily Mail to read. I decided to try and create a system. Came up with a very simple one that indicated just 1 qualifier. Won 9/4 No qualifiers for 4 days then 4 all on one day. Won 15/2, 2nd(photo)2/1,won 2/1,won 6/1. Typical start for a new system, looks too good to be true as usual. So I decided to get it shot down before I get too excited by posting it in the PL. SYSTEM RULES 1. No Races with "seller","maiden", or "NHF" in race title. 2. Selection is 78 spot horse provided it is shown in the "CLASS CONSCIOUS" section in AHEAD OF THE GAME 3 qualifiers today, NEWM 2.10 ALDERNEY NEWM 2.35 PINSON KEMPT 3.50 FRISKY TALK Davey H

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Surgery System ASC 1.40 ANNA PAVLOVA............W 15-8 :cheers CHEP 3.35 KATCHIT....................W 4-11 :cheers CHEP 4.05 MASSINI'S MAGUIRE.....W 4-11 :cheers YORK 5.25 BOLLIN DEREK.............W 7-4 :cheers 4 out of 4 but a couple of the SP's well short of the paper prices, but I suppose you can't complain about 100% record on the day. running total + 6.24 pts No bets tomorrow, crap Daily Mail coverage. Davey H

Re: Surgery System

ASC 1.40 ANNA PAVLOVA............W 15-8 :cheers CHEP 3.35 KATCHIT....................W 4-11 :cheers CHEP 4.05 MASSINI'S MAGUIRE.....W 4-11 :cheers YORK 5.25 BOLLIN DEREK.............W 7-4 :cheers 4 out of 4 but a couple of the SP's well short of the paper prices, but I suppose you can't complain about 100% record on the day. running total + 6.24 pts No bets tomorrow, crap Daily Mail coverage. Davey H
Nice going mate, hope you cleaned up here.:ok

Re: Surgery System Marcusthfc What is the EXACT criterior you are following. As stated at the start of this thread I stumbled across this method by accident. I have noted ALL qualifiers and kept a record of them in a spreadsheet. I made the maiden and seller rule as I always considered them crap races for crap horses, but looking at all qualifiers from all rated races the results have been quite amazing, although my previous experiences with systems or methods tells me not to get too excited. If you are following the method correctly and followed all of todays qualifiers, from 6 races you would have had the following sequence:- W7/2,W11/2,W11/10,LOST,LOST,W9/1 Backing ALL qualifiers irrespective of racetype from the day of creating the method on 30/09/2006 the results are as follows:- BETS 31, WINNERS 17, SR 55%, PROFIT 34.18pts, yield 110% Still think its too good to be true and I'm expecting disaster some way up the line as in over 40 years of systems or methods I've yet to come across the perfect one. Still for the moment we can dream, and its :cheers for now all the best Davey H

Re: Surgery System any horse thats dropped in class, and top rated from the daily mail, but i also had a look at the ones who had dropped in class but hadnt been rated and checked them in the racing post. So i compiled 2 lucky 15s and had some very very nice priced winners come in today. Thanks for pointing out something so simple yet so genius :ok

Re: Surgery System Thanks for the favourable comments, hopefully things will continue in the same vane. Marcusthfc, I see from your profile that you are 19. I'm slightly worried about your over enthusiam for this system or method. I can give you 30yrs and at the risk of sounding like your father I feel I wouldn't be acting responsibly if I didn't say be careful, only risk what you can afford to lose, and if you win a nice amount save half your profit. Racing has an uncanny knack of kicking you in the b******s just when you think you've cracked it, here endeth the lesson. I feel better for that. Now onto business Going to post ALL qualifying bets irrespective of race type, with those that comply to the original rules in BOLD TYPE in case anybody reading this thread only want to follow them. NO ORIGINAL RULE BETS TODAY Other qualifiers :- WARW 1.45 CAT DE MILLE BRIGH 2.25 BALTIC BELLE The Daily Mail selections appear to be horses dropping by 2 classes or more. The following horses though not put up as bets are top rated and dropping by 1 class only. I thought it may be worth looking at just in case this is effective as well. NEWM 2.00 JUST DUST WARW 2.15 BLACKWATER STREAM WARW 4.35 LESLINGTAYLOR WARW 5.35 ROYAL FLYNN BRIGH 4.10 NORTH FLEET Be lucky people Davey H

Re: Surgery System Thanks for the advice mate, but i am a very sensible gambler mate, have a set limit for each day, never chase money and i dont stake what i have won and i save 3/4 of what i have won. Do reltively small bets and if there are enough qualifiers i will put them into a Lucky 15, like i did yesterday. Out of all the systems i have seen this definitly seems the best, 1 winner today and a close placer too. Thanks for such a simple, yet so genius system!

Re: Surgery System

No Selections today
If you are following the method correctly and followed all of todays qualifiers, from 6 races you would have had the following sequence:- W7/2,W11/2,W11/10,LOST,LOST,W9/1
:unsure Was impressed until I read those two bits. :spank What's the difference between a qualifier and a selection? Yesterday was the first day you mentioned qualifiers, so I'm a bit lost now? Anyway, keep posting those winners.