Dream Poker $15000 Freeroll

Burnley Joe

DP_top_4.jpg
Joe It’s a Poker Free For All! Start October off with a bang and win more in DreamPoker’s second Progressive Freeroll! We’ve improved it, made it easier, more direct and quite simply… better. But the best news of all is that it’s open to ALL DreamPoker players. Anyone can play and anyone can win! Here’s a breakdown of the payout structures:

All registered players ( No deposit required )

$5,000
All deposited players ( If you have ever made a deposit )

$10,000

Anyone with 10 DreamPoints ( Deposited and accumulated 10 DreamPoints between 13th September until the tournament starts )

$15,000

Click here to find out more. DonCarter.jpg

So make sure you’re available at 13:00 EST on October 1st.

Re: Dream Poker $15000 Freeroll i can get onto Dream but as i am typing my email to them it kicks me back out. :wall:wall:wall I am onto Dreams 24 hr support freephone no: 0800 051 6368 Anne on poker support has just said that the tourney will re-start in 5 minutes and that no-one is playing or losing chips at the moment and will all be re-seated. They have had to re-set the software. Her manager has confirmed that if the tourney is cancelled then the remaining players will be paid. :hope:hope:hope I will keep on trying to get back in. :hope:hope:hope