Finland - Veikkausliiga (30th Sept 2006)

Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
Honka v Tampere United (14:00 BST)2.763.302.65105% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score - - -First GoalscorerAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score
Haka v KooTeePee (16:30 BST)1.405.2111.00100% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score
Jaro v FC Lahti (16:30 BST)2.493.403.08103% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score
KuPS Ak v IFK Mariehamm (16:30 BST)2.423.403.22102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score
MyPa v FC Inter (16:30 BST)1.813.755.23102% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score
TPS v HJK Helsinki (16:30 BST)5.013.751.85101% Related markets...Match ResultAsian HandicapHalf-time/Full-time - - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreBoth Teams To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreGoals by both teamsHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultLast Team to ScoreOdd or Even TotalOver/UnderTeams To Score

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (30th Sept 2006) TPS v HJK Helsinki Some goals here I think, both sides have some players missing and both good offence, HJK are scoring for fun at the moment and TPS defence is weak now so they could meet this >2.5 on their own!?!?....TPS have enough threat to score also.. MyPa v FC Inter MyPa have struggled with fitness over last 2 weeks but mostly it is ok now and they should be too much for Inter who battled to enventual defeat v TamU mid week...home win. KuPS Kuopio v IFK Mariehamm Tough game to call, I do rate KuPS and they were unlucky last round taking another strong away point as they battle at the bottom area of the table, however MIFK are a tricky side so i am waiting on confirmed news, at the moment KuPS report a full squad. Jaro v FC Lahti Jaro draw with TamU was a fluke in truth, they were well outplayed but at this stage in the season these points are too important. Lahti have the better side but rarely achieve these days.a draw maybe.. Haka v KooTeePee Likely home win but Haka still have Viljanen injured from defence so KTP could sneak goal and a draw but unlikely IMO. Honka v Tampere United This game is too important to talk of. TamU played and won but hard match midweek whilst Honka are not quite the same without Hermanni Vuorinen. Neither side wants HJK to win the league...;) a draw....:ok

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (30th Sept 2006)

What about Helsinki?Sure away win guys?
Nothing is sure in these leagues, very few teams standout from the rest, HJK are stronger in most areas and really should win, TPS have very much seen the end of their good run of form but they do have a couple of players who can cause issues. Be interesting to see how HJK line-up with Carlsson (ex top scorere MIFK) playing alongside Ghazi & Pohja. I fully expect goals and more than likely an away win but I will avoid that bet just in case TPS snatch a goal on the break with tricky players like Ady & Ääritalo... TPS: Iiskola, Heimo, Hyyrynen, Hämäläinen, Lehtonen, Leino, Nuorela, Pereira dos Santos, Riski, Rähmönen, Ääritalo. Missing = Heinikangas*** (mid), Haijanen* (mid), Tursas ** (def) HJK: Wallén, Aalto, Aho, Marjamaa, Lampi, Pohja, Nurmela, Savolainen, Oravainen, Ghazi, Carlsson. Missing = Nylund**(def) - Long term absent so no loss really, Halsti***(def), Hakanpää***(mid)

TPS v HJK Helsinki Some goals here I think, both sides have some players missing and both good offence, HJK are scoring for fun at the moment and TPS defence is weak now so they could meet this >2.5 on their own!?!?....TPS have enough threat to score also.. Away win 3/10 @1.80 and >2.5 @2.05 4/10 MyPa v FC Inter MyPa have struggled with fitness over last 2 weeks but mostly it is ok now and they should be too much for Inter who battled to enventual defeat v TamU mid week...home win. Home win @1.85 5/10 KuPS Kuopio v IFK Mariehamm Tough game to call, I do rate KuPS and they were unlucky last round taking another strong away point as they battle at the bottom area of the table, however MIFK are a tricky side so i am waiting on confirmed news, at the moment KuPS report a full squad. Home win @2.55 3/10 Jaro v FC Lahti Jaro draw with TamU was a fluke in truth, they were well outplayed but at this stage in the season these points are too important. Lahti have the better side but rarely achieve these days.a draw maybe.. No Bet Haka v KooTeePee Likely home win but Haka still have Viljanen injured from defence so KTP could sneak goal and a draw but unlikely IMO. Home win -1.5 @1.99 4/10 Honka v Tampere United This game is too important to talk of. TamU played and won but hard match midweek whilst Honka are not quite the same without Hermanni Vuorinen. Neither side wants HJK to win the league...;) a draw....:ok Draw :@ @3.25 2/10
these are my final betting selection with adjusted stakes ...:hope

Is that the win which gives Tamp Utd the title? ;) Im sure u wont mind losing a couple of units in that game Galea :dude :dude :dude :dude
Not a chance, great result!! I am very happy and celebrate with much wine! the draw seemed logical but TamU did the job well :cheers

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (30th Sept 2006) HT scores looking good so far and mkaing up for the financial loss of my small draw on TamU...(I'm sorry to TamU for not having faith...:$)

flash.gif HTFF Jaro0 - 1FC Lahti
flash.gif HTHaka Valkeakoski2 - 1KooTeePee
flash.gif HTKuPS Kuopio0 - 0IFK Mariehamn
flash.gif HTMyPa0 - 0Inter Turku
flash.gif HTTPS Turku1 - 2HJK Helsinki
HJK over is already in - I could smell the goals a mile away! and HJK leading, Haka also leading but need another goal. Haka dominated first half well and I am still confident after going behind. KuPS are having all the best chances in their game and :hope are crossed for secomd half. MyPa struggle a little but all is still even at 0-0. :ok

HT scores looking good so far and mkaing up for the financial loss of my small draw on TamU...(I'm sorry to TamU for not having faith...:$)
you should be ashamed :lol glad to hear you will be celebrating the victory - I know how u like your wine ;)

Re: Finland - Veikkausliiga (30th Sept 2006) MyPa 1-0 :cheers finally...they improve as the game goes on, Inter have great keeper... Haka have made 3-1 needed for the handicap and HJK clear winners and well and truely over 2.5... Sadly KuPS is the only negtive for today so far, they are 1-2 down and just as every week they dominate but do not return the goals....