GazdeEgalOaspeţi
Unirea Urzicen v Universitat C.p2p.gif f.gif
lc.gif 1X201 Oct 06 16:00 CET c.gif rc.gif
GazdeEgalOaspeţi
Politeh. Iasi v Steaua B.p2p.gif f.gif
lc.gif 1X201 Oct 06 19:30 CET c.gif rc.gif
GazdeEgalOaspeţi
Dinamo B. v Rapid B.p2p.gif f.gif

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september Gloria Bistrita - Arges Pitesti. I don't know why odds are so big for FC Arges. Gloria Bistrita are a powerfull team in the home ground with a 3-1-0 record and a 9-1 to goals scored/against. Last weekend they went to play in Ghencea against Steaua Bucuresti and it was 2-1 for the champions. You would say it was a good result (they even had a 1-0 up) but the fact is that Steaua played with the second team and didn't put pressure on Gloria. With all these they still won. So Bistrita is not such a good team. For today's match they will be missing Marginean who is their playmaker and is susspended, Tarnavean, Sarmasan (good player) and V Stoica. They are plaing a 4-4-2 defensive module with direct balls on strikers. I think this is the key to the match. FC Arges can stop this game with their 4 strong defenders and along with a good pressing from their defensive midfielders. For FC Arges the only important injury is Badea but it will be no important one because they have some quality players in midfield like: Cruceru (who plaied for Sportul Studentesc, last year ranked 4 in Divizia A, Prepelita, who is wanted by all 3 big teams from Romania and Tanase ex ex under21 Romania). In front there will be a line with 3 good strikers. so as you can see Arges will play a 4-3-3 module which can put some pressure on defensive 4-4-2 from Gloria. Also this is an important game for FC Arges and they are taking it very seriously. They have an away win so far and they want more as they are at the bottom of the table. It could be an ugly game that ends in a 0-0 but my prediction is AWAY win for FC Arges. And at the price of 5 from GB is really good. GL everybody!

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september Ceahlaul - Poli Timisoara. The hosts just got promoted from the second division and now they are sitting 9 in the romanian Divizia A table with a home record of 3-0-1 and 5-4 goalscoring.At home ground they beated Gloria (1-0), Unirea Urziceni (2-1) and Pandurii Tg. Jiu (1-0), but when a powerfull team like CFR Cluj came the match ended in a 3-1 defeat. Tonight will come another powerfull team Politehnica Timisoara. Timisoara are sitting 6 in the rank, but their place is higher. They have great ambitions this year and i will back them everytime i have this chance. Tonight they got something to prove. Plesan is comming into the first 11 from a long time replacing Grigorie who is susspended. This is good because he is a very good midfielder who also played for national team and the expectations are high from him. And another player that comes into my mind is Cristea. He came this year from champions Steaua and he has to start scoring some goals beause this is not his value. Along striker Cristea will play Mansour who scored last weekend for 1-0 home victory. I have confidence in Timisoara's team that they can get another away win cause here is the good place to have. The weather is fine and only the defensive state of Ceahlaul could make this game ending in a 0-0 draw. GL

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september

Friday 29 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
FC Farul Constanta v Pandurii (17:30 BST)1.654.007.20100%
Ceahlaul PT Neamt v Poli AEK Timisoara (18:00 BST)3.003.202.40107%
Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
CFR Cluj-Napoca v FC Vaslui (15:00 BST)1.305.0010.00107%
Otelul Galati v UT Arad (15:00 BST)1.703.406.00105%
National Bucuresti v Jiul Petrosani (19:00 BST)1.753.404.80108%
Sunday 1 October 2006
Unirea Urziceni v Universitat Craiova (14:00 BST)1.853.254.33108%
CS Politehnica Iasi v Steaua Bucharest (15:00 BST)5.303.451.66108%
Dynamo Bucuresti v Rapid Bukarest (18:30 BST)1.903.204.20108%

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september Otelul is missing the captain here. And also their are not in such a good form. UTA on the other hand are boosted from their victory against CFR Cluj and will hope for a good result here. I wouldn't touch this game. And one more thing: the players didn't got their money that they earned winning matches so they are a little dissapointed.....

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september Otelul Galati v UT Arad Several guys asked me about this game so here it is. Otelul has been in a magnif form lately, probably the best start of the season in it's history, they have 6 wins in a row, and what's more interesting is that the team has no big stars or fabulous players, it's just that they have a good coach and a working team. Today i'm afraid i have to skip this game because they will miss couple important players, striker Daniel Stan and captain Viorel Tanase, both very important to them. UTA made the surprie of the last round beating CFR Cluj and for sure are noo push overs and they will come to take at least one point here. Otelul was known for losing most of the games at home because they have an open play, which helped them win alot of points from away games. I have a feeling they might continue the good form they have currently but the odds don't appela much to me and giving the injuries they have i decided not to bet on the game. NO BET

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september CFR Cluj-Napoca v FC Vaslui Things are not looking good at CFR, the board are talking about changing coach Munteanu, they lost last round vs UTA, a game CFR should've won. The portuguese players bought with lots of money in the summer dont seem to have accomodated and for sure they will have a tough game. Also Vaslui is coming for points and the odds really dont represent value. I'll skip this one.

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september National Bucuresti v Jiul Petrosani I think National should take this one. Jiul is very poor lately, having lost alot of points both home and away, 2 players refused to return in the squad after last game, things are deffinately not looking good for them. National is not much better either, but they are a usual a home side and they win this kind of games. I'll have a medium stake on them. Bet National odds 1.72 @ bet365 4/10

Re: Romanian Divizia A 29-31 september Unirea Urziceni - Universitatea Craiova. Interesting match here but with a solid bet: Unirea Urziceni. Unirea Urziceni wants to avoid relegation this year. They just promoted and their only option is to have a solid home ground wins. This match is perfect for this. They receive the visit of Universitatea Craiova, the biggest candidate to relegation this year. Both teams changed coaches. And what a difference: Craiova signed a coach who was second coach almost all of the time at many teams and that has no experience in managing teams, on the other side Urziceni signed Dan Petrescu (ex Chelsea player) who coached Sportul Studentesc, Rapid Bucuresti and Wisla Cracovia. Urziceni's players will want to prove to new coach that they deserve a place in the first team so they will push hard. Petrescu's mentality is to push the game into opponents field and attack with all the lines. They have the opportunitie here in this match and will probably win by more than one goal. On the other side Craiova is plaing really bad and they are strong candidate to relegate this year, are bad on the road 0-1-3 and receive many goals 3-13. They are not organise and their defence is weak. Craiova is missing some players but they are all the same and don't deserve to be mentioned. Odds are arround 1.7 for a home win and are very big considering this game. Weather is fine and the stadium will be full to salute the incoming of new coach Dan Petrescu. So high stakes for me in this game! GL:ok