pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1

morlspin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1 Ok i've read the bumf and am still not entirely sure what razz is :lol :lol :lol :lol and i've just noticed we have 7 card stud AND 7 card stud hi -lo..................................... so tonight could be very interesting:loon :loon :loon .................................. In preperation i've cracked open a bottle of Smirnoff and expect things to become much clearer soon :D

Re: pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1

Ok i've read the bumf and am still not entirely sure what razz is :lol :lol :lol :lol and i've just noticed we have 7 card stud AND 7 card stud hi -lo..................................... so tonight could be very interesting:loon :loon :loon .................................. In preperation i've cracked open a bottle of Smirnoff and expect things to become much clearer soon :D
Any answers yet mate? Basically Razz is 1 step above Snap :tongue2 The winner is the person with the 5 lowest unpaired cards (straights and flushes aren't considered......) Like in Omaha Lo, easiest way to spot the winner is to put the cards into a 5 digit descending number and lowest number wins - so 5432A is the nuts and beats 6432A which beats 6532A etc......

:rollin :rollin :rollin :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry That was so funny G I'm crying. Really though' date=' at least you tried so hats off to ya :clap[/quote'] hit 5 diams under 8 lol, thought id won for sure..... thanks for my game of HOR all!

Re: pl HORSE tourney AT 8PM password on page 1 :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I just lost to Burnley joes full house because i went off to the fridge came back and started playing without realising it had changed from razz to 7 card stud :lol :lol :lol :lol ......................... was wondering why joe was still in the pot :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin I just lost to Burnley joes full house because i went off to the fridge came back and started playing without realising it had changed from razz to 7 card stud :lol :lol :lol :lol ......................... was wondering why joe was still in the pot :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
classic !!:clap Morls thx for organisng the tourney :ok really enjoyed the 'crack' and the game