Hexham, 29/09

Re: Hexham, 29/09 There's a group of us going here next saturday for my birthday, so i thought i'd plough through the card for a bit of practice . . . . Lets see what happens! Just the first two races to start with, will do more later if I have time. 2.10 Novice Hurdle Only 5 runners go to post for this one and with Rare Society already a 1/2 shot, decent betting opportunitues are limited. 6/8 favourites have won the corresponding race and I just can't see past the fave in this. King Amber, Nectar De Guye and Somedo Somedont have all been off course for at least 1/2 a year and probably need the run. Plenty of question marks over S Smiths other runner in the race leaves, for me, no other option but Rare Society - 10pts win @ 1/2 . 2.45 Selling Hurdle A bigger field here sees a few with chances. Todhunter has exeptional record in hurdles here - 8 from 35 with 22%SR and +54.49! He saddles Lucky Arthur who just might improve enough to be in the frame here. A creditable 3rd LTO under Graham Lee carrying 10-12 in a class 4, today with the jockey's claim, he's effectively carrying 9-10 in a class 5. I think he can go really well here and perhaps claim his first win. Lucky Arthur - 5pts E/W @ 10/1 .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.