Help needed regarding pokersites

Penelopeys

...because my new laptop fcuked up and it had to go back to the shop to get re installed.... :wall Now I can't remeber all the sites I had downloaded... and I might have some cash in some of them:unsure ...early dementia, I know!! I think I had 10... I only remember 7... -SO -Virgin -Betfred -Betfair -Titan -Spin Palace -Betway Cheers...

Re: Help needed regarding pokersites

...because my new laptop fcuked up and it had to go back to the shop to get re installed.... :wall Now I can't remeber all the sites I had downloaded... and I might have some cash in some of them:unsure ...early dementia, I know!! I think I had 10... I only remember 7... -SO -Virgin -Betfred -Betfair -Titan -Spin Palace -Betway Cheers...
You can't beat a pocket sized notebook to remember all sites and balances:ok Poker.co.uk maybe

Re: Help needed regarding pokersites Hi Pen, I will list the ones I have on my laptop, it might refresh your memory Betfair Mansion Betfred William Hill Absolute poker Virgin Poker Sporting Odds Pamela Poker holdem Poker VC Poker getminted Poker Pacific poker Nordic Bet Poker betzip Ladbrokes Dream Pker paradise poker Paddy Power betonBet noble The Sun Poker Poker 770 pokerstars PKR Spin Palace Europoker Ultimatebet poker4ever Poker.co.uk Bodog Partypoke Goalpoker (ha) Doyles Room unibet bet Holdem blue Square Pokerroom Full Tilt UKbetting Stanspoker Purplelounge Betway SunPoker Interpoker 32Red Poker titan Pker Bet365poker VIP poker TonyGpoker Thats about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fck me thats sad!!!!!!!!:$

Oh dear... you're THAT organised?? :eek :eek I am amazed... Poker.co.uk was dropped...no balance :loon
Computer's are so liable to fecking up Good Old Pen and Paper are essential back-up:ok Everyone seem to hold all there data on there:eyes Now you've only got to remember your passwords and usernames:lol :lol and security question's for each site:lol :lol And i'm more organised than an organiser organising an orgainisers organising party;)

Hi Pen, I will list the ones I have on my laptop, it might refresh your memory Betfair Mansion Betfred William Hill Absolute poker Virgin Poker Sporting Odds Pamela Poker holdem Poker VC Poker getminted Poker Pacific poker Nordic Bet Poker betzip Ladbrokes Dream Pker paradise poker Paddy Power betonBet noble The Sun Poker Poker 770 pokerstars PKR Spin Palace Europoker Ultimatebet poker4ever Poker.co.uk Bodog Partypoke Goalpoker (ha) Doyles Room unibet bet Holdem blue Square Pokerroom Full Tilt UKbetting Stanspoker Purplelounge Betway SunPoker Interpoker 32Red Poker titan Pker Bet365poker VIP poker TonyGpoker Thats about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fck me thats sad!!!!!!!!:$
:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek .... that's a lot... :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Thx... but none of those...except poker.co.uk.. but no balance on it...

Computer's are so liable to fecking up Good Old Pen and Paper are essential back-up:ok Everyone seem to hold all there data on there:eyes Now you've only got to remember your passwords and usernames:lol :lol and security question's for each site:lol :lol And i'm more organised than an organiser organising an orgainisers organising party;)
Well, I guess my timing is bad... but I have a REALLY GOOD MEMORY... I remember all the usernames and passwords... :unsure And I really DO use Pen and Paper... I just always forget where I put the Paper after I write on it :loon

Hi Pen, I will list the ones I have on my laptop, it might refresh your memory Betfair Mansion Betfred William Hill Absolute poker Virgin Poker Sporting Odds Pamela Poker holdem Poker VC Poker getminted Poker Pacific poker Nordic Bet Poker betzip Ladbrokes Dream Pker paradise poker Paddy Power betonBet noble The Sun Poker Poker 770 pokerstars PKR Spin Palace Europoker Ultimatebet poker4ever Poker.co.uk Bodog Partypoke Goalpoker (ha) Doyles Room unibet bet Holdem blue Square Pokerroom Full Tilt UKbetting Stanspoker Purplelounge Betway SunPoker Interpoker 32Red Poker titan Pker Bet365poker VIP poker TonyGpoker Thats about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fck me thats sad!!!!!!!!:$
ffs joe is that all :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Every time I download a new site I open an e-mail that I have with all of my poker sites on; It has the site name, my log-in name and password. I send that e-mail to my hotmail addy and my other e-mail addy. That way if my PC screws up I can access them through hotmail.
I am truly amazed by your organising skills :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :eek

Can we have them in alphabetical order please joe :ok :lol

Re: Help needed regarding pokersites I have a gmail account where you never need to delete an email ever again. I stick a label on the confirmation email and archive it under Poker Registration. As a back up I keep a spreadsheet with all my accounts and passwords and put a master password on the sheet which I then store online so I can access from anywhere. Didn't stop my PC from keeling over but at least I still can get at my money!

Re: Help needed regarding pokersites I was going to suggest looking at your emails, but since that's been done... Have you tried downloading some recovery software that recovers deleted files? You don't need to recover the files, but until something is written in the same memory space, the imprint of what was there should be held - you might be able to find it that way. Quick google brough this up http://www.recovermyfiles.com/free-data-recovery-download.php Seems that the free trial allows you to see what files were on your system and you only need to purchase (or get a torrent) the program to save/recover the files.