October's Poker Player

equinoxx

I hadn't received my issue today (it usually arrives on the Monday/Tuesday before the commoners get it in the newsagents lol) so I decided to give them a ring and see where it was. They told me the issues were sent out a day later than usual and it should be here tomorrow. So - if anyone is wondering where their issue is that is why.

Re: October's Poker Player

I hadn't received my issue today
No sign of mine yet either. I like Poker Player, I think it's great value for money but in my first year of subscription there have been 3 issues that haven't arrived. When I've followed up with their Subscriptions Dept. they have always sent another but it's a pain in the arse having to do this. If October's issue also doesn't appear then I'll think twice about renewing. Anyone else having similar problems?

Re: October's Poker Player Hi ColU_FC If you've subscribed and you 've missed out on 3 issues then there's something going really badly wrong. We've had problems this month but Dennis is on the case and we're hoping that this is the last time there's any delay. The whole point of subscribing is that you're supposed to get the issue before it goes in the shops. If you ever (or anyone else for that matter) have any problems again, drop me an email to [email protected] and I'll personally crack some skulls for you. Dave

Re: October's Poker Player I had no problems with PokerPlayer until I realised I had not got last momths copy - worked out my 12 months was up but did not get a reminder, tried to renew online, first I was given an invalid password, then told I couldn't renew online because there were problems. Just reading it in my lunch hour in WHsmiths instead - sorry but I did try!

Re: October's Poker Player I phoned again yesterday and was told by the guy in subs department (Gary I think) and he told me that I should have got my issue by now. The story is that they had a problem sending them out due to a problem with the polythene mailing bags or something. They said it was why the issues were sent out a day later than usual but if that is the case it would have arrived a day later than usual which would have been Tuesday at the latest for me as they usually come on Monday mornings.

Re: October's Poker Player No PokerPlayer Grand Prix game on Monday as the live final is on Wednesday. The mag suggests Grand Prix III will return 'bigger and better' in November. The Pokerroom Team Challenge freeroll (the final one) is this Wednesday - having made 3 of the last 4 final tables of this, missing the last one is my one regret about being in the PP Grand Prix final the same night. Other than the Team Challenge there is plenty of time to sign up for the October PP exclusive freerolls as they are on the 25th (BlueSquare) and 28th October (Betfair). :ok

Re: October's Poker Player

'Runa' what page is the betfair one on :unsure - i've only flicked through and looked at the Action bit' date=' but can't see a Betfair Freeroll ?? I assumed that was where all the Tourneys where mentioned??[/quote'] Runa must have got his wires crossed because the Betfair advert isn't a freeroll but rather a competition where if you get the question right and drawn out of a hat you win entry to the Asian event. It's on the page before the Blue Square freeroll info.