mansion pokerdome,my final

teaulc

hi all,thanks for the congrats last night,still got a long way to go but here is what i am playing in,, mansion4sc8.png was lucky though that the bubbler went out when he did cos next hand i had k/k and went all-in,chip leader called with qclubs/9diamonds, he then hit a club with every card on the board,to hit a flush,,,phew, still looking forward to this

Re: mansion pokerdome,my final thanks all,,i must say after some very bad beats this month it is nice to end on a reasonable high note even if nothing won yet,,it was also the highest on-line buy-in i have gone for as well,it was a spur of the moment thing so who know`s?:ok :ok :hope

Re: mansion pokerdome,my final (Sort of) to the tune of the Spiderman cartoon theme; Spidey-man, spidey-man, Does whatever a teaulc can, Catches cards, Just like flies, When he's out, You hear him cry, "One outs?" "Beat by a muppetman" Look out for Spidermannnnnn!!!!!!!!!! Regardless mate, good luck for the tourney.

Re: mansion pokerdome,my final

well done.hope you make it through as i am playing in the $100 buy in earlier on in the night.maybe we can make it a pl double on the night.:hope :hope :hope
the 100 buy in is very good,only one seat to dome but usually top 9 get money,2nd is usually in excess of $1000 not a bad consolation.best of luck.

Re: mansion pokerdome,my final there are only 58 players in this so far,was expecting a lot more,i feel this is definately in my favour as i like the smaller turn-outs:hope ...so although i will be playing elsewhere as a buffer you may not get much chat from me tonight any advice about how to play this as well would be much appreciated