Rockymogs Lay System

rockymog

Hi, I am going to start a lay system using Football only and Looking at what I consider value, taking into account various factors like current form, injuries,suspensions etc. PLEASE NOTE I AM ONLY PAPER TRIALING THESE AT PRESENT I will use Maria`s Famous Ratchet System as a staking plan so need a strike rate of 80%+ continually to suceed.THIS IS A LONG TERM GROWTH SYSTEM The Key Elements are Won`t win every day or chase losses. Use of Compounding. Conservative Staking Plan. STAKING PLAN(Starting Bank 1500 points) Prices below 3.5 Lay to 1% of bank(eg 15 pts stake, max Liability 37.5 pts). Prices from 3.6 to 7.4 Lay to 0.6% of bank(eg 9 pts stake, liability 23.4 - 57.6 pts). Prices from 7.5 to 11 lay to 0.4 % of bank(eg 6pts stake, liability 39 - 66 pts). If making profits stakes are increased on a daily basis.So as bank grows so do stakes. After A Loising day stakes don`t decrease unless 35% of the highest level of the bank is lost. Example If losing on first day I still stake to a bank of 1500 points, only if the bank drops to 975 points do I start again from the new bank. TODAYS Lays Boston 4.00 9 pts Rochdale 4.90 9 pts PSV 4.2 9 pts B Munich 5.00 9 pts Morton 2.84 15 pts Olympiakos 5.2 9 pts W Bremen 4.7 9 pts Hope this makes sense.

Re: Rockymogs Lay System Hi, what a shocking and unbelievable start at half time it all looked rosy with all results going the right way. UPDATE Boston 4.00 9 pts L - 27 pts Rochdale 4.90 9 pts L - 35.1 pts PSV 4.2 9 pts L - 28.8 pts B Munich 5.00 9 pts L - 36 pts Morton 2.84 15 pts W + 15 pts Olympiakos 5.2 9 pts W + 9 pts W Bremen 4.7 9 pts W + 9 pts Todays winnings were 31.35 pts( 33 pts - 5% for comission) and the 4 losses added up to 126.9 pts making a loss of 95.55 pts on the day. BANK bets 7 Won 3 Lost 4 % bets won 42.8 Stakes remain the same for tomorrow rockymog

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.