Books on Omaha HiLo

happyhornet

I've been playing a bit of HiLo on the micro-tables and find it quite easy to do well. With 80/90% of players seeing the flop, and probably 50% staying in chasing, a little application seems to pay dividend. I want to look at the subject in a little more detail. There doesn't appear to be too many books out there (as opposed to the 2.5million on Texas!!), but I would be interested if anybody has a recommedation for any particular book?

Re: Books on Omaha HiLo not seen many on omaha glad that you are winning ;) Damo

I've been playing a bit of HiLo on the micro-tables and find it quite easy to do well. With 80/90% of players seeing the flop, and probably 50% staying in chasing, a little application seems to pay dividend. I want to look at the subject in a little more detail. There doesn't appear to be too many books out there (as opposed to the 2.5million on Texas!!), but I would be interested if anybody has a recommedation for any particular book?