NCAA College Football week 5 (9/26-9/30)

Tuesday Night Game: Southern Miss @ Central Florida My Pick: Southern Miss -5 (-110). Got this last night, just woke up & now at -6...Gonna be -7 by KO Overall team speed favors S. Miss and experience on offensive line will take care of business on the road tonight. S.Miss defense will attack the line of scrimage and this will force C. Fla to throw the ball and this means big trouble for them. Games like this are usually a blowout and I can see S.Miss winning by 2 TDs tonight. I'd also expect to see some C. Fla turnovers.

Re: NCAA College Football week 5 (9/26-9/30) Lame ass push...I think De La Salle High School where I'm from could have beat both those teams tonight...piss poor display of football by both teams. Not sure if I'll touch the BYU/TCU game on Thursday, but I'm looking very hard at the Auburn/South Carolina game and the Rutgers/South Florida game on Friday. Rutgers line has already moved from -3 to -4. They have been a covering machine so far this year for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.