Dodgy Home Favourites

I've been looking at devising a system which finds dodgy HOME favourites with a view to laying them. I have back tested the system over 20 games and the results are as follows : LWLLWWWWWWLWWWWWW That's 16 successful lays from 20 bets and the price to LAY is usually around evens or shorter. The strike rate is 80% but a strike rate of as low as 50% would be enough to show a profit due to the LAY prices. Starting Bank is £100 and I'm actually doing these on Betfair. That'll jinx it ! :unsure Since the strike rate is high I'm going to use an aggressive staking plan to hopefully maximise profits. The staking plan is to bet 20% of the bank. If there is more than one LAY on any day, an extra 5% is added to the stake and divided equally on the LAYs. Tuesday 26th September (2 LAYS so stakes are 25% of Bank (20%+5%) split equally = £12.50 on each LAY) Swansea (6/5) v Crewe Peterboro (10/11) v Barnet Saturday 30th September (30% of the bank, ie 10% on each) Coventry (4/5) v Plymouth Gillingham (5/6) v Cheltenham Huddersfield (5/6) v Bournemouth (Prices shown are best prices on oddschecker as a guide to the lay price). NB text has been edited to put the Coventry game on the correct day (Saturday)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.