** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Greece - National Liga (30 Sep - 1 Oct)

Saturday 30 September 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Aris Thessaloniki v Panionios (17:00 BST)1.703.506.00105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
AEK Athens v Ergotelis Chania (19:00 BST)1.305.7514.00102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Sunday 1 October 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Kerkyra v Ionikos (15:00 BST)2.402.903.20108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
Larissa v Skoda Xanthi (15:00 BST)1.803.204.80108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Egaleo v Atromitos (17:00 BST)2.202.803.80108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultOver/Under
OFI Crete v Panathinaikos (17:00 BST)7.003.751.50108% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Iraklis v Olympiakos (19:00 BST)6.003.751.65104% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
PAOK v Appolon Kalamarias (19:00 BST)1.354.259.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under

Re: Greece - National Liga (30 Sep - 1 Oct) today sunday : Olympiakos away,panathinaikos away,Paok home are bankers imo,i am sorry no time for analysis,simply Castillo looks great and along with Costantinou can damage all defence systems of Iraklis,btw iraklis played 120 minutes on thursday night,and teams from greece can not afford this,as for panathinaikos,everybody are on them, Ofi from crete it is considered as "branch" team for greens, for me no doubt,i take this treble on maximum stakes:hope GOOD LUCK FORUM;) !

Re: Greece - National Liga (30 Sep - 1 Oct) Greek B division: asteras-tripolis-prrodeftiki: asteras tripolis(new comer to Bdivision this year from C division) is quite a strong team for B division standards, especially at home. in previous match, was unlucky to get equalised at home from levadiakos(2-2) in the dying minutes of injury time(96'). levadiakos, to say, is one of the favorites for promotion to super liga this year.asteras has no injuries or suspended players as well. proodeftiki on the other side, is a mediocre team, especially away from home. the team stands at the bootom of the table with 1 point in three games. in this game, it will have a loy of players missing as well, provatidis, zaharopoulos(suspended), dimopoulos, giovanelis, koutloumpasis, botaitis(injured) which is a very serious problem for a team with not a very big roster, and for that reason several players from the youth team were called to fill the squad. for me any other result but the win of asteras tripolis, would be a big surprise. so, my bet asteras tripolis-proodeftiki [email protected](interwetten, bet24, bwin, vc) 10/10

Re: Greece - National Liga (30 Sep - 1 Oct) i will bet in two other mathes in B division as well, but with medium stakes: levadiakos-panthrakikos [email protected](expekt) big quality difference and panthrakikos will be without 3 first-team players kallithea-veroia [email protected](sportingbet) kallithea in great form(7 points out of 9) while veroia will play without 6 players(some of them are considered regulars)

Re: Greece - National Liga (30 Sep - 1 Oct) this day was shit:@ 2/4 today, panetolikos, too easy as i mentioned before and levadiakos. asteras drew 1-1 with proodeftiki( i can't beleive how it happened) and kallithea:wall lost 1-2 to veroia. hope for the better next time:cry