NFL Wk. 4.

TazaD

No point messing about, 'cause I've got a couple of early ones aswell...:cheers

Will pop this in Wk4 when we open but I've lumped a fair wedge on Browns ( at least competed with 3-0 Ravens ) at -3 (107/100 at Corals) against a so far inept Raiders without a TD to their name all be it against the Chargers and the Ravens...and the Browns very nearly downed them yesterday but for a 52yd FG with 20 seconds left. With the inexperienced Walter 'leading' the Raider 'Offence' ( 4 fumbles and 3 ints to his name in a tad over 4 quarters play) I like this a lot and my money's down already.....sorry sdsponger ;)

Re: NFL Wk. 4. You were right too, gazzyg...the weather in Foxboro wasn't an issue at all! :unsure :lol Early yep, but I agree totally. Got a reasonably strong trend that agrees too ;)...although I wanted -2 or less...will wait and see what the line does, but I can't really see if dropping back off 3 now. Two games stood out to me (just from looking)...SL/Det under 44 and Philli/GB over 46.5...and again, history backs both of those up, so happy indeed with those. Miami?? wtf?? A rediculous DD fav, which they were never going to cover (and should have lost SU :@ ), and now laying more than a FG on the road??!! Madness. Houston are bad, but THAT bad?? Anyway...back a bit later on when I've narrowed a few plays down, but early thoughts are Browns -, Det@ SL under, Philli/GB over and NE @ Cinci under... ...oh, and if no-one knows yet, Alexander is out for 4-6 weeks with a broken foot...Bears -3 anyone?? ;)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.