Nba countdown

Can't wait for the league to start back up later in October. I believe its on Halloween again. Definitely will be great to see the greats up in action again. I believe the Lakers will be a threat this season as Kobe should be in prime shape for another great season. Look out everybody the King of the new era is back!

Re: Nba I LOVE THIS GAMEEEEEE!! This year I think Spurs are favourites again in West (maybe the last year...), despite of Mavs' terrific postseason last year. Memphis has missed our World Champion and MVP of FIBA Championship PAU GASOL for 2months more or less. Rockets will be in a good position but McGrady can't do everything. Will Yao Ming help him? And finally Phoenix is going down; but everybody will remember the 04-05 season with the Fantastic 5... In the Eastern Conference we are gonna enjoy this year with Cavs (Lebron for MVP, and Hughes forgetting last season when he missed 4 or 5 months), the rebirth of the Bulls (they are acquiring very important players like Ben Wallace and Hornets' best men), Miami with MVP Finals Dwayne Wade and the dominant center of the last 10 years S.O'Neil!! Detroit without Big Ben I think is a level below the rest. Nets with Carter, Kidd and Jefferson is another chance. Pacers ¿? I don't know clearly... The countdown has started...