APAT French Open - 30th September

swampster

Re: APAT French Open - 30th September

Well played Iron, Joe and JDF. :clap Only saw the final table but looked an excellent game and great spirit. Well done APAT. (PS. Des - I am now a member) :ok
Hi Avon....I saw that, welcome aboard! Superb atmosphere from 3 tables out again tonight. Well done to Ironside, Burnley Joe and JDForce for scoring points. Ironside goes to number one in the rankings and will be thinking about the Caribbean! Cheers, Des.

Ironside goes to number one in the rankings and will be thinking about the Caribbean!
Another good one Des :ok What's good to see (altho bad for those of us spiralling down the rankings ;) ) is that lots of the same players are finishing well consistently - considering the size of the field I was worried it may have ended up in 'crapshoot' territory.... Not the case :) Well played all. Bring on the next event (where my aces might actually hold up :lol ). Oh, forgot to ask - any ETA on the medals for past online events - no-one believes that I've won a medal for poker.... help me out here :lol :rollin

Another good one Des :ok What's good to see (altho bad for those of us spiralling down the rankings ;) ) is that lots of the same players are finishing well consistently - considering the size of the field I was worried it may have ended up in 'crapshoot' territory.... Not the case :) Well played all. Bring on the next event (where my aces might actually hold up :lol ). Oh, forgot to ask - any ETA on the medals for past online events - no-one believes that I've won a medal for poker.... help me out here :lol :rollin
Thanks Mike. The medals will be despatched to be with you before close this week! They are worth the wait! Cheers, Des.