APAT French Open - 30th September

swampster

Re: APAT French Open - 30th September Hey Swampster. Also pi$$ed off at not getting into Brum - specially cos they give out double ranking points (and a big fat load of cash too). Raises an interesting question - what if first and second in the points at the end of the season are only seperated by the points that one picked up in brum when the other couldn't play? Standard of play is pretty good - seems better than any other random 20 buck 200 player tourney. Good atmosphere too - good natured at the tables. Worth playing I would say - I'm gonna play next Sat (gotta race back from United v Borough at Bramall Lane) but should be at the table within the first few blinds :) . Came 3rd in the last and had a great time. Recommended. Mike

Re: APAT French Open - 30th September Oh dear - have to say I'm totally emabarrassed by my play in this so far tonight - I feel like a clown completely out of my depth!!!! Have dished out some brutal Bad Beats for hands I should NEVER have been in and up to $7500, but I'm not proud..... I do hope noone here has seen any of my plays :$

Re: APAT French Open - 30th September

Oh dear - have to say I'm totally emabarrassed by my play in this so far tonight - I feel like a clown completely out of my depth!!!! Have dished out some brutal Bad Beats for hands I should NEVER have been in and up to $7500, but I'm not proud..... I do hope noone here has seen any of my plays :$
we wouldn't have noticed anything different GaF ;)

Re: APAT French Open - 30th September bet my beat was badder PokerStars Game #6476567912: Tournament #31133534, $20+$2 Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (200/400) - 2006/09/30 - 16:54:05 (ET) Table '31133534 6' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: viking47 (7827 in chips) Seat 2: Fogster (23368 in chips) Seat 3: Mid-Crofton (7506 in chips) Seat 4: Crashmat (3640 in chips) Seat 5: MCFC96 (3315 in chips) Seat 6: Temperance (3585 in chips) Seat 7: EL__Z0RR0 (12045 in chips) Seat 8: 1636clay (15095 in chips) Seat 9: batscarer (7312 in chips) viking47: posts the ante 25 Fogster: posts the ante 25 Mid-Crofton: posts the ante 25 Crashmat: posts the ante 25 MCFC96: posts the ante 25 Temperance: posts the ante 25 EL__Z0RR0: posts the ante 25 1636clay: posts the ante 25 batscarer: posts the ante 25 batscarer: posts small blind 200 viking47: posts big blind 400 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to MCFC96 [Ah Ac] Fogster: folds Mid-Crofton: folds Crashmat: folds MCFC96: raises 800 to 1200 Temperance: folds EL__Z0RR0: raises 2800 to 4000 Mid-Crofton said, "had a raising hand not ahand that can call a big re raise" 1636clay: folds batscarer: folds viking47: folds MCFC96: calls 2090 and is all-in 1636clay said, "77" *** FLOP *** [Jc 6s Kd] *** TURN *** [Jc 6s Kd] [Kh] *** RIVER *** [Jc 6s Kd Kh] [9c] *** SHOW DOWN *** MCFC96: shows [Ah Ac] (two pair, Aces and Kings) EL__Z0RR0: shows [6d 6c] (a full house, Sixes full of Kings) EL__Z0RR0 collected 7405 from pot 1636clay said, "wow" *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 7405 | Rake 0 Board [Jc 6s Kd Kh 9c] Seat 1: viking47 (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: Fogster folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: Mid-Crofton folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: Crashmat folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: MCFC96 showed [Ah Ac] and lost with two pair, Aces and Kings Seat 6: Temperance folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: EL__Z0RR0 showed [6d 6c] and won (7405) with a full house, Sixes full of Kings Seat 8: 1636clay (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: batscarer (small blind) folded before Flop I know I am currently bitter but I was at a table with equinoxx and teaulc tonight and I think we agreed the play was generally of a poor standard. I would be interested to know what others feel (unless you have been on GAF's table:D)