party poker monthly updates

staffy

Re: party poker monthly updates Well I think they've lost some on the weekly qualifiers if I'm a typicial example. I paid $5+$1($6) for a 10 man STT (total value to the winner for a winner takes all would be $50) but I've received $100 for my weekly final seat. I was looking forward to playing that tomorrow. :sad :sad :sad

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: party poker monthly updates Partypoker cancellation terms.... Multi-table tournaments Players who have been eliminated from a tournament before cancellation for technical reasons will lose their buy-in and entry fee. Any players still competing in a tournament when it is cancelled for technical reason will be refunded as follows: 1. Each player will be awarded prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player to be eliminated. 2. After prize money has been allocated according to point 1, 50% of the remaining prize pool will be distributed equally between the remaining players, and 50% will be distributed on a percentage basis according to the remaining players' chip count at the time of cancellation. 3. The remaining players will also be refunded their entry fee. if partypoker were to follow thier terms then we should get $14,000 per seat, even if they took out the money added then we should still get about $3,000. $1,800 is a joke. partypoker make about $1,000,000 a day in rake, you would of thought they could keep it running and make a loss for the first time ever, or offer the qualifiers WSOP seat so they still get a chance at some big money. not happy :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Re: party poker monthly updates

Well I think they've lost some on the weekly qualifiers if I'm a typicial example.
with over 7000 players playing in the weekly finals all putting in $50 each (through stt and other qualifiers) , that makes $350,000, $250,000 profit for each weekly final. 4 weekly = $1,000,000 to pay for the monthly final. partypoker have not lost a penny, they have made a packet.

Re: party poker monthly updates Cash values for each freeroll (not taking into account any future value): Grand final: ( $14,405,786 Prize Pool / 8,000 players ) = $1,800.72 per player Monthly: ( $1,000,000 Prize Pool / 8,000 players ) = $125.00 per player Weekly: ( $100,000 Prize Pool / 8,000 players ) = $12.50 per player $12.50 for a weekly final ??? are you sure ??? but everyone who qualifies for the weekly puts about $50 into the prize pool. THATS ABOUT $270,000 PROFIT FOR EACH WEEKLY FINAL CANCELLED FECKIN ROBBIN BASTARDS

Well I think they've lost some on the weekly qualifiers if I'm a typicial example. I paid $5+$1($6) for a 10 man STT (total value to the winner for a winner takes all would be $50) but I've received $100 for my weekly final seat. I was looking forward to playing that tomorrow. :sad :sad :sad
with over 7000 players playing in the weekly finals all putting in $50 each (through stt and other qualifiers) , that makes $350,000, $250,000 profit for each weekly final. 4 weekly = $1,000,000 to pay for the monthly final. partypoker have not lost a penny, they have made a packet.
Oh I agree, but as you say each player putting in $50 is correct, but I'm getting double that in redemption. Also....
partypoker make about $1,000,000 a day in rake
If this is true (and I don't disbelieve you). They are risking ruining there business for the sake of 2 weeks profit. That I don't believe.

Re: party poker monthly updates They gave me about $350 for my one outstanding monthly final entry, so they do seem to be distributing (at least some of) the grand final prize pool to people who haven't yet qualified but have got through to weekly/monthly finals. Did anybody have a weekly final entry? What did they actually pay for that?

Well I think they've lost some on the weekly qualifiers if I'm a typicial example. I paid $5+$1($6) for a 10 man STT (total value to the winner for a winner takes all would be $50) but I've received $100 for my weekly final seat. I was looking forward to playing that tomorrow. :sad :sad :sad
In actual fact it was $102. :ok

Re: party poker monthly updates I think it's a bit early to get too worked up about this. It may be that they just didn't think it through properly. I've emailed them with my concerns. I don't actually think it's too unfair for them to keep some of the prize money that they added to the prize pool, and if they had used the method that they did just for that portion of the prize pool, then I wouldn't complain. But the rest of the prize pool, which came from us, the players, in tournament entries, should clearly all be paid back. Again, the method they have used seems fair enough to decide what proportion everybody should get, but it should all have been paid back in that proportion.

Re: party poker monthly updates I'm about $2500 up overall from this promo - so it may seem strange that I'm complaining, but I really feel I'm not getting the amount I should be..... I think (and this is pure wild speculation) that we may see Party change their mind on the US - most of their major competitors (and their main competitor - PokerStars) are all going to try and stay in the US market - I dont see how they can afford to withdraw.......unless they give up their position as the biggest poker site without a fight - surely not.....