Mtt Daily Winnings ~ Sunday 24/09/2006

the croc

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings

Wouldn't it be better to do a weekly thing? I have some terrible days and some great days. Like yesterday when I lost a whole buy in on the cash tables within about 3 hands' date=' but the day before I made 2 buy ins profit in about the same time.[/quote'] also its mtt winnings i wanted to see,not cash or stt games.

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings good idea croc:ok hi all by the way, had a couple of weeks off. come back in good form, playing $3 10 player stt's on s.o. $70 up!:dude i'm gonna play some mtt's today, got no kids gone to granny's:nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dt

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings but thats not a win - you need to take off buy-ins and those who lose surely to get a proper picture of how well the forum is doing? otherwise we all buy into the same tourny for $20 (say 100 players) at a cost of £2k and someone finishes 4th for $120 and the rest of us are OOTM, so if we post the win its $120 when it should be - $1880? not sure what you are attempting to do here? (had a late night last night - so am a bit thick headed today!) Damo ps I like the idea tho - just so we all know how we are doing - just wondering how best to do it tho?

just winnings so we get a total mtt win each day

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings

but thats not a win - you need to take off buy-ins and those who lose surely to get a proper picture of how well the forum is doing? otherwise we all buy into the same tourny for $20 (say 100 players) at a cost of £2k and someone finishes 4th for $120 and the rest of us are OOTM, so if we post the win its $120 when it should be - $1880? not sure what you are attempting to do here? (had a late night last night - so am a bit thick headed today!) Damo ps I like the idea tho - just so we all know how we are doing - just wondering how best to do it tho?
every time somebody cashes or wins they post up the details,i will then post our running total for the day. its just my curiosity as to what total we get.if its all in 1 thread its much easier to see,atm people are posting their winnings in many different threads.i do realise buy ins are not taken off,but its similar to the personal best table no buy ins are taken off there.

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings OK - thats cool - just wondering if we had to add to the last post or not - but it seems more sensible for one person to add it all up nice one:ok Damo

every time somebody cashes or wins they post up the details,i will then post our running total for the day. its just my curiosity as to what total we get.if its all in 1 thread its much easier to see,atm people are posting their winnings in many different threads.i do realise buy ins are not taken off,but its similar to the personal best table no buy ins are taken off there.

Re: Mtt Daily Winnings just won tonights Champions League :nana :nana :nana :nana Gaf? you fool it should have been the focus game tonight ;) well played all especially those on final table - good crack tonight :ok on top of that 50up club! 1st hen 2nd me 3rd croc :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap